Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just received a text from an ex (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just received a text from an ex
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"This guy on the bachelorette has a foot fetish. Reminded me of you!"
Great. Exactly how I wanted to be remembered [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you regularly talk to her?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda sounds like my ex. She always talks shit about that stuff to me.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't seem like she said it in a bad light from the phrasing of the quote.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Didn't seem like she said it in a bad light from the phrasing of the quote.

I agree, from my perspective, it almost seemed like she was flirting with you.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be either teasing or if she thought having a foot fetish is weird then it would be a negative comment.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats wrong with the "you" sending a reply like...

"Wow...just saw a gorgeous babe wearing flip flops...reminded me of you"

Anyway, thanks to the "Bachelorette", we no longer have a "Foot Fetish"...

We have a "Foot Partialism" as in "Im partial to feet...so what!"...

[Wink]

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, PC has come to the foot fetish community! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was a good-natured tease... we are still on very good terms, she likes my wife and I've set her up with classmates... I haven't seen "The Bachelorette", but I hope the guy is representing the community well (not just acting the stereotypical perv routine) but it is reality TV so I have my doubts.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Foot partialism... I like that! Ultimately I think everyone has more to offer than a body part, so I enjoy feet to the max but I don't miss out on any of the other good stuff [Smile]
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing a man talking about he liked feet on The Love Connection when i was really little! my brother and i looked at each other and were laughing so hard.I must have been about 6 or 7 i think

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
I think it was a good-natured tease... we are still on very good terms, she likes my wife and I've set her up with classmates... I haven't seen "The Bachelorette", but I hope the guy is representing the community well (not just acting the stereotypical perv routine) but it is reality TV so I have my doubts.

I watched the Bachelorette last night, and the guy seemed all right, the woman seems to like him just fine. I think the edits make it seem like his foot fetish is a bigger deal than it really is.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope that's what it is. Hate the perv view tv seems to present most times.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Yes! Called her up tonight, she got me a burrito and I was in her place with those feet in my lap in <45 mins! Too bad I'm supposed to be studying... life's rough sometimes...
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Sacrifice is worth it sometimes [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links