Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ideas?! please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ideas?! please
rebelfeet
Board Regular
Member # 34759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rebelfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bf loves feet...I love when I rub my feet all over his balls and cock...he likes it too [Wink] I wanted some ideas on what to say for some ditry talk...sometimes, i
ll call him a loser who doesnot deserves touching my feet..but its getting old, he opened me up to this, and i fucking love it. I want to tease him some more, suggestions??? thanks so much

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 9 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet should speak for themselves.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
refering to SWEAT and stink always gets me hot and bothered! [Wink]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask him to massage your feet. Better still, order him to do it! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to be ordered around a little bit. Told what I can and can't do with a woman's feet.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bout, instead of telling him what to do and being so dominant, tell him he can do ANYTHING he wants with them. See what happens...maybe new stuff [Wink]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rebelfeet
Board Regular
Member # 34759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rebelfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm thanks...I will give it a shot
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like vivid descriptions of what she wants done and for her to tell me what her feet might be like.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a very sexy seductive voice just keep coaxing him to squirt his hot cum all over your pretty feet. Tell him how much you are craving the feeling of his cum oozing between your toes. Just make him feel that his climax is getting you hot and horny and wet.

This always makes me oblige.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links