Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot vids (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot vids
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any type of scene you really like seeing in a foot clip or video? Sleeping feet? Domination? Reality type scene? Like them casually discussing feet leading to foot play? Wondering.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I love to watch is seeing the woman making the guy cum using her feet not the guy wanking on them which happens in most scenes. Much more sexy
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to see women do tasks with their toes like pick up objects and tie shoelaces.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I find scenes of women sucking on each other's toes and licking each other's feet very erotic and quite a turn on. I'm also a big fan of a woman just using her feet to get a guy off, rather than him finishing himself off onto her feet. I like foot tickling scenes as well.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love watching a woman dominating or submitting to another woman. It's great.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the scenes where a women dominates a man. She has to have shoes on and slowly use them, her socks and finally bare feet on the guy's face.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like candid clips of women rubbing on foot with the other one. I also like candid toe wiggling and spreading. The reason I like candids as opposed to staged clips is because it indicates that the woman ENJOYS foot sensations.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the slow unzipping of long boots to reveal nice soft bare peds. I also abseloutley adore footsie scenes, in particular when a pair of feet or stroking/caressing up and down the soles of another pair
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely agree with Justdaone, it is great watching a woman unzip her sexy boot and make the man smell her socks while rubbing them in his face, then take her socks off and have him worship her feet.

Like a foot domination scene. Forced foot smelling is cool too. [Tongue]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Like the clips of Dreamgirls in Socks
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoe/sock removal, using her soles (or another woman's soles) like pillows, kissing, sniffing. [Hump]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since justdaone mentioned it, I like watching sleeping feet, when she's sleeping on her back at least. Any other positions doesn't do it for me.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FEMDOM
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I am desensitized or something because I prefer just regular shots of women were the feet aren't the center of attention. To me its much sexier to catch glimpse's of the feet, dont get me wrong I enjoy looking at the feet closeup, but even most foot fetish videos dont do it for me, I would rather see a regular video where you just happen to catch the woman's feet, even though that is really quite rare since most videos have the women wearing heels of some sort.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

interesting jg24fans
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links