Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » let down or met expectations?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: let down or met expectations?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering if there was ever a pair of feet you longed for that you finally had the chance to experience: was it like what you hoped for? Better? Or was it not as great? I'll think and give my stories too.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got one. Kayley Couco (sp) is the blonde in The Big Bang Theory and 3 Simple Rules. From what I've seen of her feet they ain't upto much but the rest of her is awesome.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I've had about three gf's whos feet didn't match their face...dissapointing, but I did have one who was I would say not good looking but her feet were dynamite...everything I ever wanted...I had three kids with her...and she's my missus....lol.

Looks can be deceiving.

Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zappa1968-I got lucky, my wife has a cute face AND feet to match. I remember this one girl who was pretty and at the end of the first night I met her, she took off her black boots and said they stunk! Wish I could've checked for myself! lol
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would say not good looking but her feet were dynamite...everything I ever wanted...I had three kids with her...and she's my missus
wow, i hope she doesnt read this board. i dont think there are many women would appreciate them saying they were that good looking, especially a wife.

my ex-wife i was really attracted to and like the first time i met it and it wasnt until we were together a couple of weeks that i finally saw her feet and omg, what a horror show. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links