Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are we HYPER Sexual? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are we HYPER Sexual?
feetster
Board Regular
Member # 2332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read an article recently about a fella who had a major footfetish but hated it despite having an understanding girlfriend,... anyhoo to cut a long story short the guy said he had psychotherapy but his therapist said he should treat his fetish as a GIFT as he was HYPERsexual i.e. his sexual experience was much more intense than so called 'normal'people because of the intense nature of having a fetish.

Do you think you get more out of sex BECAUSE of your fetish?

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikeyloves feet
Board Regular
Member # 1734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikeyloves feet   Email Mikeyloves feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Its taken awhile for my self acceptance. I now see foot attraction as perfectly normal in that there really is no "normal." I get alot of pleasure and satisfaction from women's feet.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've often wondered the same thing... I doubt there is a very objective way to compare our arousal with the "vanillas" (but I could think of some pretty funny titles for some research projects!)
I've also wondered if we have trends in our development... I've heard quite a few anecdotes here about precocious attraction (often with mothers' and aunts' feet), and I imagine we all went through a phase when we thought we were the ONLY FOOT FETISHISTS in the world. I'm guessing many of us had similar reactions to the frustrations and opportunities presented by our unique "gift".
At 26, I'm just glad to enjoy sex and I don't worry too much about labels!

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetster:

Yes! I am definitely 'hypersexual'.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playing with feet always leads to other things.
It seems to help build up the desire for me.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by feetster:

Yes! I am definitely 'hypersexual'.
I am definately 'hypersexual'too. [Cheers] ...and after talking with my friends ('vanillas' hehe) I would say I get a lot more out of sex than they do.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL my wife thinks so!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've wondered on a few occasions if I get more enjoyment out of sexual experiences (i.e. them being more intense) because of my foot fetish. I can relate to archadmirer's statement about feeling like the only male in the world liking women's feet while growing up, as I was aware of being turned on by women's feet at a very young age. While no one came out and said that it was "weird" or anything like that, I somehow knew, even from a young age, that my attraction to women's feet wasn't what most people considered "normal". That did cause me frustration at quite a few points with trying to act normal but being turned on by women's feet in various scenarios - i.e. looking at women's feet or when giving women foot massages. I went through a period of trying not to pay attention to my foot fetish and denying it as being a part of me because I knew that it wasn't considered normal behavior by most people. It took a pretty long time to get comfortable with having my attraction to women's feet and being comfortable with it.

I think most of us that have a foot fetish do have a hypersexual thing going on, since liking women's feet on a sexual level is considered not normal by most people. As a result, there's the whole mindset of having what's considered almost "forbidden" by the norms of society, thereby making it even more of a sexual rush when we can indulge in that behavior.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"As a result, there's the whole mindset of having what's considered almost "forbidden" by the norms of society, thereby making it even more of a sexual rush when we can indulge in that behavior."

This exact line here (from fates above post) is 100% true in my case, and probably for a rather large group of us. Well said, sir!

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I feel I am, the fact that the desire is so strong for some people it prevents them from functioning properly is a testemant to how powerful having a foot fetish can be.

The rush I get knowing I am kissing the feet of a woman is amazing, It can put me straight in the mood.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hypersexual and loving it!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, even the slightest things my partner does can drive me totally wild! just a kiss in the right way can really power me up. But it doesn't mean I climax soon, just means im easy to turn on i guess [Tongue]
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you not be hypersexual when women are dispaying their feet constantly!!!When I lived up north my fetish cooled down during the winter but now that i'm in Fl. it is constant,hyper if you will!!good luck hunting
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I do, yes [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is a great hypothesis

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links