Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WHAT %? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WHAT %?
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of 100.How many women do you think,know that guys will be checking their feet out,when they wear flip flops and sandals?
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at least half.....why would a woman take the time and expense of pedicures if they don't think people, especialy men, would like to look at them. So, I say 65.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i honestly think that unless a woman has had direct contact with a foot fetishist (either a partner or a friend) she would give it no idea.

most women get pedicures for the same reason they get manicures, they make them feel pampered and pretty.

thats just my opinion though.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no ideal.When I`M out and see so many when in flip flops.I`M thinking she must know how sexy her feet are.Yet most women I have dated said they had know ideal that guys were checking their feet out,until they started dating me.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
i honestly think that unless a woman has had direct contact with a foot fetishist (either a partner or a friend) she would give it no idea.

most women get pedicures for the same reason they get manicures, they make them feel pampered and pretty.

Sad,but I think you are right.
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think many at all to be honest. getting pedicures are almost second nature to women, and most of them wear flip flops just to let their feet breathe. If you did a survey asking 100 women what they thought of their feet most hate their feet. Those who like them have usually had experience of someone complimenting them.

Those who have BF's into feet or are aware of it might but most men don't have a foot fetish and a lot of women are still clueless about it.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I've come up with a formula to work this out.

X=100-y
Where x= the girls who know their feet are getting attention and y= the girls who think feet are rank and have no sexual or pleasurable function at all.

Sadly I think y is greater.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reckon about 60%.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
82% will look

of that 82, 41% [or half] will think they look sexy

of that 41, 20-21% will have a sexual thought with the feet.

Just my take on it.

And I like the formula you've devised Lum, even though it might be true as you feel too that y > x

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:

actually that's a fact

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Athena K. Women where makeup to look attractive, they get manicures to look attractive, so most likely they get pedicures to look attractive thinking nothing of. If a woman is walking and they see a guy walking toward her only looking down the entire time staring straight at her feet, then she would notice oh he's staring at my feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very low 20% maybe, and i think that might be high
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the number of guys that have a foot fetish are higher than most think. I read a study some time ago that suggested a number like 75% (Can't recall the exact number) of men have some sort of foot/leg fetish.

To be honest, I would estimate that number to be true with the men I have dated in the past. The only difference being, none of them have been as open about it as my current manfriend, who over time was the one that introduced me to the lifestyle.

So if these numbers are correct and we go with the "unless a woman has had direct contact with a foot fetishist (partner or friend", then the number of women that expect their feet to be admired or simply looked at would be around the 50% mark.

Of course this is all based on the stats I read some time ago being accurate and my personal experiences.

Women are funny, it's always the ones that the think feet are ugly that are vocal and get heard the most, it's never the ones that think feet are fascinating, cute or sexy that get heard.

My message is simple, remember for every negative comment you read, there is a positive comment not being heard.

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To say 75% of men are into feet sexually seems a bit high, some men may just appreciate the femenine qualities of pretty feet, they do lead on from legs. But I doubt 75% have a desire to suck a girls toes or lick their feet or constantly touch them, if that was the case people wouldn't still find it weird.

Feet are a common kink, but that doesn't mean foot fetish is 'common'.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess: about 20% of men are into feet. About 5-10% actually admit it.

Women: most women feel pampered by pedicures and think it looks pretty when people look at their toes/feet. Maybe only 5-10% realize that some men are looking more than just an innocent glance.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links