Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wheres your location? For those in the US. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wheres your location? For those in the US.
CD
Board Regular
Member # 25764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mosul, Iraq till Jan. Stationed at Fort Bragg
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tampa, home of the sexiest women in America.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Denver

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vegas
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Southeast Louisiana Cajun country.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
Seattle, WA *wink*

funny, me too...sorta
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkRonin
Board Regular
Member # 35061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkRonin   Author's Homepage   Email DarkRonin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Houston, TX

--------------------
It is by that which you are not in which you are defined.

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deep in the heart of Texas.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Los Angeles (sexy feet here)

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:

Cheers,
DL

I'm sorry ...

That would be New York City.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:

Cheers,
DL

I'm sorry ...

That would be New York City.

Ok, realistically speaking, when it comes to feet and women...I would have to say Tampa hands down between the two cities. I've been to both cities many times and Tampa takes the cake any day. Sorry boss.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just chiming in on that last thread- Any florida city beats a northern city.I travel weekly all over the nation and pedicure is a foreign word where there is snow in the winter.Just got back from Pa. and I actually saw some feet with potential but overall it was total neglect.On another note I find poor white and hispanic girls have the nicest feet.The rich girls,even though they have the weekly pedi's typically have long non tapering toes.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
Ok, realistically speaking, when it comes to feet and women...I would have to say Tampa hands down between the two cities. I've been to both cities many times and Tampa takes the cake any day. Sorry boss.

Then we must be talking about different New Yorks and Tampas. I can see how someone can pick Tampa over New York during the course of the winter. Tampa is always warm regardless of the season and less means more for men when the women show off more parts of their bodies. If women from New York City (I'm excluding The Bronx) go to Tampa, it becomes our show. If Tampa women go up to NYC -- summer, winter, whenever -- it's still our show.

Tampa women are not ugly. They are hot, no doubt. Whenever I go to Florida during the winter it's not on business, I get what you're saying. But after weighing the issue, I'm sticking with New York City.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperFeet
Board Regular
Member # 34769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperFeet   Email SuperFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in San Diego, a good feet city. April to early November is what I call Feet Season here. No matter where you go in the city you will see pair after pair after ever loving pair of sexy feet. Winters in San Diego are so mild (except the Mountains to the East), that you do see feet year round for sure, because it only gets cool not cold. But it is almost unacceptable in S.D. for a woman not to have a hot pedicure in the Feet Season months. I here it is the same in South Florida.

--------------------
Might as well face it, your addicted to feet.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from New Hampshire

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links