Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Apparently Posh is getting her bunions removed.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apparently Posh is getting her bunions removed.
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found this article from 2007 randomly...

Former Spice girl victoria Beckham is reportedly planning to undergo a foot surgery .

According to a source, the 33-year-old has suffered a lot because of her painful bunions and has decided to get rid of them by operation.

'Victoria has had enough of having bad feet and has made some early-stage enquiries about having her rather unpleasant bunions removed," the Daily Mail quoted the source, as saying.

"They are causing her a considerable amount of pain, so much so that she thinks the only thing to do is to have surgery. She knows the operation is unpleasant and she will be out of action for a while, but she thinks it may be worth it," the source said.

"It is something she will probably have done in the States when the family is fully settled in LA."

Posh Spice, whose bunions were noticed when she was seen in a pair of spiked Mulberry sandals, insisted that her stylish stilettos have given her the problem.

"I always wear stilettos but they have given me awful feet," Beckham said.

The singer revealed that the secret behind her donning the high heeled footwear was to cover up her 'horrid' feet which she 'hates'.

"I hate my feet, they are the most disgusting thing about me. Part of the reason I wear such amazing shoes is to take the eye away from my horrid feet and on to the stunning shoes," she said.

Source: http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Victoria-Beckham-to-Go-Under-the-Knife-22543-1/

Way to go Posh, I'm not a fan of bunions. Hopefully she will wise up and ditch the stilettos for some of those cute little flats girls are wearing these days.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew a girl who had bunion surgery. Had to be in a wheel chair for a while, but now her feet look perfect.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a person with a foot fetish's point of view, nice that she will get them removed. I've always thought she had great feet. From a neutral point of view what does this have to do with anything, tons of people get bunions removed everyday.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I have never seen a bad shot of her feet, but then again I havent seen a ton of shots of her feet, I always thought they looked real nice though when I did see them in pictures.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as one who likes seeing a gal in high heels.. sucks that the pains are linked to the shoes.. as one who likes feet... her wearing heels is also a plus... because when she takes them off... well.. folks who like heels will understand.

shame she hates her feet so much! hope it all worked out well. .she's still doing the heels!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope that all goes well for her
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rumours about this for almost 2 years.

whatever she decides she will still have the sexisest feet on the planet.

[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links