Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » massage spa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: massage spa
gtplayer22
Board Regular
Member # 35205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtplayer22   Email gtplayer22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my first time up here too. I want to know if anybody ever went to a massage spa and got the ashiatu massage and got the massage therapist to give you a foot job. I suppose to go to one this weekend and Im going to try it!! Any advice
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah prob best not to. Enjoy the massage but if the place is legit and above board don't embarass her or yourself asking her to get u off. Best case she says no and politely excuses and probably bans u and worse case she calls the cops on u for trying to soliciate sex.

If u want a footjob go to a whore not some girl who spent 3 years at beauty school to carve a career and ends up have men treat her like a whore.

Just my 2 cents.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been thinkin about my previous post and thought maybe it was a bit harsh and possibly rained on it parade. However I used to go out with a beauty therapist who every now and again got guys asking for "happy endings" to their massage and it used to really upset her as it made her feel like all the time and energy spent at school had been wasted and she was seen to b no more than a common junkie whore. Plus if she doesn't go for it it doesn't help the foot fetish communitys pr either.

That's all buddy.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, why dont you go to a brothel or whore house instead of a legit spa? Those places will do it.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are places which are in the middle of a brothel and a "legit SPA" where it's common practise for the customer to receive a decent and professional massage followed by an also very efficient "happy ending", and some of the girls can be very skilled with their feet.

you'll just have to search

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I would not go as far as requesting a footjob unless you are in Asia somewhere. However, I have been curious about these ashiastu massages and wondered if I could request them massaging my face with their feet? has anyone been able to do that?
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nineone5:
Yea I would not go as far as requesting a footjob unless you are in Asia somewhere. However, I have been curious about these ashiastu massages and wondered if I could request them massaging my face with their feet? has anyone been able to do that?

I have no problem asking some masseuses who offer "happy endings" to finnish me off with their feet.

generally the idea is very well received by the masseuse and she performs it well... some tell me they have other clients who also prefer that kind of stimulation and even massage, as some ( not only the ones coming from asia, and, specifically, thailand ) are also competent on thai and shavutti massage techniques ( both relaxing/sensual types of massage done with the feet )

usually I study the masseuse first in order to know if she's good at it or if she will have an odd or dumb reaction, but I'd say if you go to a salon where the purpose is relaxing and been taken care of by a professional who also offers you pleasure splicitly, you should not be ashamed of telling her what your preferences are.

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links