Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wow,New Banner! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wow,New Banner!
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the new banner
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears that the "torch" has been passed to a new "krew"...a bevy of smart, sexy, savvy, and beautiful women who know how to please and know just how to get it done...

Thank you ladies...

Your efforts are greatly appreciated...

The Wu Banner is dead!

Long live the new Wu Banner!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks MD, great work, I personally love the second pic, sole shots where ladies cross their legs like that are uber sexy.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks MD, great work, I personally love the second pic, sole shots where ladies cross their legs like that are uber sexy.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dooop:
I like the original one alot better, it holds a bit of nostalgia for me and im sure many others, from visiting this forum for so many years and seeing the banner once the page opens, This banner...I dont know.

can someone provide the previous one?
I think it should be kept on a "museum"-like section for the nostalgics and others to remember.

it was a long time, after all. and it kinda marked a lot of footlovers

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the new banner.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new banner. I like the fact it held true to the original style but lept into tune with the present day with the addition of some of the hottest feet and most valued contributers to both the board and the entire foot fetish community in general. Great Job and a Change for the better. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
quote:
Originally posted by Dooop:
I like the original one alot better, it holds a bit of nostalgia for me and im sure many others, from visiting this forum for so many years and seeing the banner once the page opens, This banner...I dont know.

can someone provide the previous one?
I think it should be kept on a "museum"-like section for the nostalgics and others to remember.

it was a long time, after all. and it kinda marked a lot of footlovers

Here is the original banner ....

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa273/MommiesFeet/wus/current_newtitle.gif

You can also still see the original imagery on the main page that gives you an option to Enter or Exit Wus Feet Links.

Seen here: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com

Thank you for all of the positive responses to this new piece. It was an honor to work with such cool girls and to make a new gift for Wu ... [Wu]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ps ... the girls are (left to right)

Mommie, Danielle Moore, Twisted Toes, Athena K, Lil Mis Leah, Shelley and Kay

Each was suggested and used for the newest banner because members (while in a wuchat room) felt these girls "represent" the newest phase of steadily posting models.

I want to personally thank each of you girls for the contributed photograph that was used!! It was a pleasure to work on your feet [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you love

yes, really an huge upgrade, the other one was even superVGA-style pixelated

oldschool feels great

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mommie it looks fantastic!!! absolutely love it. thanks so much for putting time and effort into it [Smile]

MWAH much love
AK

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it!! Especially since I am on it [Big Grin] I like every single aspect of the new forum banner. You did a wonderful job Mommie. We all owe you a debt of gratitude MD. Ok I'll say it [Tongue] I like the second to the last pic the best [Laugh] J/P
(Maybe) [Big Grin]

Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay here - Thanks MD, this is a real honor for me, especially to be in such esteemed company. It's nice you and I "bookend" it though, thanks again, you are such a sweetie...

Kay

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the banner. some of the sexiest feet on wu's on one banner. it truly is eye candy.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new banner looks really good. Great job, MD!

I think it's time for the current wave of female contributors to be represented, and what better way to do that than in the website banner.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links