Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something Has to Be Done... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Something Has to Be Done...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
actually, i have been called creepy by just a small handful of girls in the past

Are you implying you look like Brad Pitt lol...or better yet implying that you are Brad Pitt undercover?!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ i've been called worse [Wink]

& OMG, read some of those tweets & those guys are freaks LOL

good finds, don't be like them guys

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The negative ones are appalling... like the one saying all foot fetish guys should be put in concentration camps....a recent one I came across.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think, that while those guys in the twitter threads are clearly creepy, there are tits/arse/leg perverts as well. you guys are intentionally looking for foot fetish ones (which is understandable coz this a FF forum obviously lol) but to put it in context, the amount of women complaining about the dirty old man who stared at her cleavage on the train, or the dude who tried to grab her arse in line at the store are all being accounted for as well. i say this as a friend of men: all men are perverts [Tongue] some just hide it better
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that if more men started just complimenting women on their feet it would eventually just not be that big of a deal. Women would get used to the fact that some men like feet. If those women think it is gross, so be it. Who are we to judge them. I'm getting into some kinky stuff that some people would say is too far. It doesn't mean shit to me what their opinion is. Stop worrying about these guys giving foot fetishists a bad name and jump on the bandwagon by making it not such a big deal.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
The negative ones are appalling... like the one saying all foot fetish guys should be put in concentration camps....a recent one I came across.

LOL how does that not make somebody laugh [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Seriously are these the people that make an account here and don't even make one post??? Not that I'm trying to be stereotypical here, but maybe just maybe??

I personally think that Wu should do a criminal background check and go through a series of trick questions if they passed the cbc before allowing them to hold a forum account in here. lol

Anyway some of these people are just giving us a bad name. The other day, I was asked what I like most about a woman and I replied a good sense of humor, smarts/witty, etc. and then I added "and she has to have beautiful feet". I got a reply of, "oh, you're one of those creeps". Now I am the type of guy who is open about my fetish if asked and really don't give a shit what others think but I gotta tell ya, that one hurt.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links