Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What if Tanner P. Wins? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What if Tanner P. Wins?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every week that he has advanced in the Bachelorette women always say 'surprised the foot creep advanced on another week' and stuff like that. But what happens if Tanner P advances and wins this whole thing? Does it put the fetish in a spotlight it has never been in before? Will it kill the show?? Or will we finally get the respect that we long deserve?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that most people will look at her and think, what a twit! how could she put up with such a freak!

i know i would think that way because as far as i am concerned, he's a piss poor representative of our community.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the reason why women think he's a freak is because they've never had a man that actually appreciate's a woman's body features. Most of your average women who go out with men typically get complimented on tits and ass...and most women never get complimented on their feet.

I'm sure Tanner is a guy that means very well, and so what...he's open with what turns him on, I think that's something that a lot of people don't speak openingly about. I know that if I'm interested in a woman, I better damn well be able to be open about my sexuality, not first date, but ya know what I mean. If a woman is going to call me a weirdo because I get aroused by a certain body part of hers...then she needs to open up her mind.

I mean, it's not different when a woman says she wants a guy that is clean, straight teeth, healthy, blah blah blah...some of us men want a woman who takes care of her feet... [Blush] )

Btw, I hope that guy wins. He's the least non-doucher of most of the men on that show. I'm willing to bet money that she has never had a man compliment her on her feet, and I'm also betting she gets turned on by the fact that her feet do it for Tanner. She's got a wild side, and she probably knows she can safely explore that with Tanner.

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype
footfetishdude99 = discord

Posts: 89 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg i been seeing some stuff written about this guy in other foot forums and also on the internet and he gives us a bad name.

i also saw him being all creepy & obsessed on a show snippet and i was really unimpressed.

i hope to gawd this guy gets the boot before more women start writing additional comments about foot freaks on internet message boards.

i am sick of seeing us a get a bad name and how those women associate all the rest of us like we are some lunatic freak because of our fetish.

plz somebody get that guy some game. he needs to get the boot

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you reading this stuff from Tyler?

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype
footfetishdude99 = discord

Posts: 89 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/47216

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with anyone who says he's been coming on too hard about his fetish....what happens if he mellows out about his fetish as the show progresses while he continues to move on?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lordsketor
Board Regular
Member # 3423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lordsketor   Email lordsketor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/06/08/the_bachelorette_jillian_harris_s_talks_
heres an article about this

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think the reason why women think he's a freak is because they've never had a man that actually appreciate's a woman's body features.
umm.. no. anyone in their right mind would think he's a freak not because he likes feet, but because everything about a woman revolves around feet. he said he would know if he could marry a woman in 10 secs by seeing her feet. yeah, thats normal and stable.

dont use that article to defend him. she says he was nice and cool and unique for having a foot fetish, but they also say she finds out later who the a-holes were behind her back. i cant imagine her watching him going on and on and on about ONLY her feet is what she saw when they were together. as others have said about similar subjects. try changing feet for boobs or ass.. how much of a freak would he be then? are you guys being a little biased cause he's one of 'us'? you can have him, i want a balanced person to represent 'us'.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lordsketor
Board Regular
Member # 3423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lordsketor   Email lordsketor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not defending him i just putting that article there for HER own perspective
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
^ http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/47216

facepalm.jpg
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

the MousePad is all-out chaos

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the show is scripted, at least the majority is, last seasoned proved me right. actually im wondering if jason from last season might pop up near the finale. anyhow, with that being said i firmly believe he is still in because of his foot fetish and the way he acts about it, which makes him different and good for ratings just as producers on reality shows ALWAYS keep the drama queen/causer. his first two one on one he flat out focused on her feet. his third was partially feet. he is only recently not bringing it up. but in the beginning, jillian and tanner spoked nothing of significance. he will eventually get cut off.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I think faithful followers of the Bachelorette will give the foot thing a second chance if Tanner P. wins...I know there's a lot behind that show absolutely scripted..be interesting if it came down to it, Jillian wanted to side with the foot guy but the media amongst the show had some behind-the-scenes influcences on her NOT to pick Tanner P. worried that it might alienate some viewers of the show...maybe it's next to impossible for Tanner P. to win....if it even matters....he might just win anyhow and the wind may just blow over.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally i dont think it matters f he wins or not, his regular appearance in the media spotlight has done enough to put the foot fetish on the map in the eyes of the tv watching public, everyones talking about it on sites like twitter, that alone is quite a huge step, even if at the moment all discussion amongst people are in condemnation for now. I think that the constant media attention as oppose to just some short commercial or scene from a movie that everyone would forget later has made people aware of the foot community and that awareness has spread.

So although i feel Tanner is going a bit over the top, i cant help but notice the recognition the foot community is gettin, even though its negative, i feel its up to us to show the ladies out there what we're really about!

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links