Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An awesome fem dominating fem clip!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An awesome fem dominating fem clip!!!!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I buy many clips on the clips for sale site, and I enjoy most of them. There is this one clip of a gorgeous girl dominating a heavier girl with her crotch, her naked butt and her sexy feet that blew me away so bad, that I felt I should share it with you. I have no financial interest in this, it is just a sexy clip that I really think you should check out. On the clips for sale site it is store # 26855. The clip is # JK-07, and it is called SMOTHERING STRIPFIGHT. I LOVED THIS CLIP! I am not spamming, I am just asking you to take a look and see for yourself, read about it before you buy it. The young girl JASMINE is so freak'n hot, and so dominant. She sits all over this bigger girls face, front face sit, rear face sit, and then forces her to lick her very sexy blue polished feet!!! Her crotch, amazing butt, and pretty feet are all over this bigger girls face! AWESOME!!! One of the best clips EVER!!!! Please take a look, I loved it and just had to share. If you like a lean sexy pretty girl dominating a bigger girl, THIS CLIP IS FOR YOU TOO! This store has other great clips also. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! AGAIN, I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BY THIS, JUST SHARING SOMETHING GREAT!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links