Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Stockings (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll--Stockings
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A two-part question:
1. Do you like stockings on feet?
2. Do you prefer bare feet, or stockinged feet?
I love stockings, especially unusual colors. But I prefer transparent ones, where you can see the toes. And I prefer sandalfoot style, rather than reniforced. And I like bare feet and stockinged feet about evenly.

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 76 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I REALLY like what stockings tend to do to my wifes feet (make them STANK!!). A day in stockings makes her feet sweaty and ripe with a pungent, vinegar-like smell... It is a near instant orgasm for me when she lets me suck & sniff her feet after she has worn stockings for several hours. It's hard to describe the scent, but it is just AWESOME. It doesn't happen all of the time, may be a combo of the stockings, the shoes, and I think what she eats (yes!). I think when she eats a sweet snack or the like it adds something in her sweat that just hits the sex drive in me... I dunno, what do the rest of you think?

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akfootfrk
Board Regular
Member # 28540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for akfootfrk   Email akfootfrk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with Kwiksand1 I love the way a womans feet smell in nylons all day ,, the smellier the better !!

Looks like hes got a quicksand fetish like me too !!

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really really cannot get into the stocking or nylons. I'm go for barefeet all the way.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Footy
Major Player
Member # 33516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Footy   Email Dr. Footy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when you can kind of see the toenail polish color showing through white stockings. It's kind of a tease to me.

--------------------
"I think feet are hot. Sucking on a woman's toes while you're fucking her? That's pretty hot too." -Monique Alexander

Posts: 136 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As per my thread a few weeks back I am def a stockings and hose kinda guy.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare feet!!!
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate stockings, even go through stocking phases, but I am always a barefoot guy. However I like stockings because it is still no shoes!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
insole
Board Regular
Member # 35160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for insole   Email insole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like anything to get between me and what I like, and what I like is women's feet. To me that just seems like asking a boob-man whether he prefers women with their shirts on or off.

Of course I do like aroma too though, so I like for women to wear something that builds up smell, but for enjoying them I like them bare. [Smile]

Hope that makes sense.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stockings preferred, love them when they've been worn solid for a couple days. mmm.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them both.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a hose and heel man first.. always been. Wu's got me appreciating bare a lot more though. but to me, hose is the way to go (but only for me though)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like bare more unless the woman has pale skin like Gwen Stefani.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stockings all the way!

that sexy moist nylon texture.... my god!

i love it when they have been worn a few days straight, they really get FUNKY! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stockings, preferably very sheer are OK as long as they eventually come off to show beautiful bare feet.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links