Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Update on Eliza.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update on Eliza.....
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anyone who's been wondering where I am....

So just when you think things are going smoothly someone comes and pulls the rug out from under you. Once again I have been MIA. I am hoping to get the site updated and some stuff posted here soon too.

Let me first say, if you rent your house, be careful and make sure the owners are not going to foreclose while you live there. It will become a nightmare! We moved about a month ago and will be moving again as soon as we buy a house out here. Some of you IM with me and know about all this shit going on.

Second....my areas of focus are changing. My big feet will always be Tyler's focus, but we have started going to real fetish parties here in Denver and I have been having the time of my life. We've only been to a few so far and I feel like I have found a home away form home. Last night Tyler did e-stim and another Dom did fire play on me. Yes that is right you just read that I let someone lite me on fire, not my whole body at once of course. I only WISH so badly that we could bring in cameras to the play room.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let people who give a rat's ass know I am alive and my intention is to start posting again regularly. I also have added BDSM and nudes to footgurl.com recently and plan on creating plenty more of that content once we are back in our own house and can set up a room to do it all in. I am going to disclose now that there might be things you see me post on my own sit that are far from foot related, but what I am into and getting into is far more extreme IMO than footplay. If that bothers people, sorry but I don't think I have ever felt more comfortable with myself and I'm throwing out being modest and embracing it...

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to hear from you again! I'm guessing the owners were pocketing your rent money rather than paying the mortgage. That happened to an employee of mine a few years ago. She had an eviction notice tacked up on her door and they told her family had just two weeks to pack up and move out. Landlord was just pocketing the cash for months.

Keep the foot stuff posted here as you do it. We love it!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw man, it's great to hear from you Eliza.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had 10 days and found out they filed bankruptcy in July last year. [Cry] They even took a month of rent from us when they had already lost possession of the house. We got part of it back and can't get ahold of them. [Cry] And we only had 10 days to leave. Now we are in a bidding war over the house.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear of your housing woes, but glad that your sexual exploration is gratifying! I'm sure I'm not the only member who would love to see evidence of your forays into BDSM [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sympathies to you for your difficulties in finding/keeping a home. It is probably of little consolation to know that there seems to be a lot of it going around right now.

Congrats on your new adventures, though; there is so much out there to discover - it will be grand.

Been a fan of BDSM since I was a little kid watching Mrs. Peel get tied up every week on "The Avengers".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep your head up Eliza, the big prize will come to you soon and then you can do your thing.

Hang in there E!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
My sympathies to you for your difficulties in finding/keeping a home. It is probably of little consolation to know that there seems to be a lot of it going around right now.

Congrats on your new adventures, though; there is so much out there to discover - it will be grand.

Been a fan of BDSM since I was a little kid watching Mrs. Peel get tied up every week on "The Avengers".

We lived in the house for over a year. Now we have a bid in and we will see what they say this week. The sad part is that there are not really laws in place or rights for renters in these situations.

You are so right about how much there is to explore. I have a lot to learn still, but it is as you say, "grand".

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
I'm sorry to hear of your housing woes, but glad that your sexual exploration is gratifying! I'm sure I'm not the only member who would love to see evidence of your forays into BDSM [Smile]

The pics will be on my site. I wish we could've gotten fireplay pics at the party on Friday, but no cameras allowed.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Keep your head up Eliza, the big prize will come to you soon and then you can do your thing.
Hang in there E!

It's all we can do right. :/
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I'm sorry to hear all that. Seriously, I hope everything works out for you and your family. Keep hanging in there Eliza.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with everything, hope it works out for the better for you. And as for the BDSM pics, your feet will look great in some bondage and torture. I can't wait to see more. I'd love to see your bound feet spanked and stepped on.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear from you Eliza, although I wish the news was better for you. Hang in there.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear about all the trouble! That is just terrible! I have missed seeing you, so I was thrilled to see that youy will be updating again! Good luck with the house and the new content that you will be adding and the new parties!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links