Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First TV Shows You Remember Seeing Bare Feet On (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First TV Shows You Remember Seeing Bare Feet On
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are some of the first TV shows you remember seeing female bare feet on? I think the very first one I can recall was probably "Three's Company". The female roommates on that show would walk barefoot quite a bit. Another TV show with a fair amount of bare feet was "Dallas". That show had a lot of by the pool scenes, and one time, I recall, had a fairly good soles shot of the lovely at the time Ms Victoria Principal, with her bare feet in Patrick Duffy's lap.

Any other rememberances of good female bare feet shots on TV shows?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, as a kid I used to watch Threes Company just for the hotness that was Suzanne Somers!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too Close for Comfort which was about the same time as Three's Company aired...and then i remember Heather Locklear in TJ Hooker.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one scene that stands out for me as a kid is watching Brooke Shields walk on broken glass. I believe the show was Circus of the Stars. I was glued to the tc set!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Circus of the Stars, but I do not remember this scene, wish I saw it. I remember like Brad from Home Improvement doing a somersault. [Cry] As for television shows can't say I remember one specifically.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that Loni Anderson walked barefoot on glass shards, on a Circus of the Stars.
Anyone remember the kids show Zoom? Most of the girls were often barefooted on it. I think that was my "first!"
And I'm now recalling, anyone remember Lillas Yoga? That show was another "first."

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Another TV show with a fair amount of bare feet was "Dallas". That show had a lot of by the pool scenes, and one time, I recall, had a fairly good soles shot of the lovely at the time Ms Victoria Principal, with her bare feet in Patrick Duffy's lap.

Any other rememberances of good female bare feet shots on TV shows?

Mitch

Speaking of Patrick Duffy I remember a scene in a sitcom Step by Step, although not barefoot, Patrick Duffy and the oldest son had a contest where they had to where some kinda fake gut as if they were pregnant for a day and if they couldn't do it they had to kiss Susanne Sommers and Staci Keanan's feet respectively. The scene is in this clip, skip ahead to the 8:40 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5jBpxJpvow

Someone also mentioned "Brad doing cartwheels on Home Improvement" What I remember from home improvement was the episode where Tim had to kiss Jill's feet after losing a game of bowling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE5q5GOCLXk

And Speaking of Home Improvement, Pam Anderson used to be the Tool Time girl on that show, and when I think of old shows with hot barefoot women I think of Pam's other show, Baywatch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGdGy8ByIdw

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that you bring up Step by Step. There are 2 episodes that come to mind. The first is I think Patrick Duffy buys a crazy fold up bed that goes crazy when Suzanne Somers lays in it, so you get some nice sole shots. Another episode I saw the other day, 2 of the kids think Karen is cheating on Frank, when they hear her on the phone talking with Frank (in disguise). As she talks to him she gets all excited and kicks her bare feet up and down. As for Home Improvement, many times I've seen that bowling scene. Not quite a fan since there is no bare feet. There's one episode where Jill fantasized about being with another man by the end of the episode, her and Tim stay up and talk all night and Tim massages her bare feet, very hot.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching Seseme Street, when I was a little kid, and there was this Caribbean woman dancing around with a voice over showing the different body parts. When they got to the feet, they had a really nice close up and I found my face pressed on the TV screen (honest to God!).

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely not the first show I saw feet on, but there were a lot of great barefoot shots of Helen Hunt on "Mad About You" throughout the whole series. In one episode from the first season there was about a minute-long period where her stocking soles were directly facing the camera.

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimmy Gibler on Full House always comes to mind

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sesame Street, when the Count counted Maria's toes.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Play School and Play Away - Carol Chell and Delia Morgan, and later Shelagh Gilbey.

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
Kimmy Gibler on Full House always comes to mind

Hahaha Kimmy Gibler, in the opening they showed her getting a pedicure. Also during the show they always made fun of her about how her feet smelled. I guess she was alright, though I was more turned on by Aunt Becky.
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gilligan's Island. The episode where the Ginger look alike came ashore in her stocking feet and Gilligan tried to put one of her nylon covered feet back into one of her pumps.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links