Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Booted off the radio !!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Booted off the radio !!
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 11 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This morning I called my local, trendy radio station during a "where's your head at" segment. During this segment listeners are encouraged to call in and say on air what they are thinking.

Anyway I call in and ask the the male and female host if they heard of the Leighton Meester sex tape. They say they did. I then said she is gorgeous and apparantly she gave a footjob to her BF. Boom, they slam the phone on me and I'm disconnected .... [Mad]

I tell u why I'm pissed. On this freaken radio station they are always talking about crazy sexual stuff like gays, lesbians, people sleeping with mother in laws, step sisters, ex girlfiends, cheating etc etc... heavy shit !!

why the fuck did they put the phone down on me at the mention of an innocent footjob? Are they that closed minded ? Another radio station here the day before spent a good 15 minutes discussing the sex tape and the concept of footjob !!

People, I'm trying to generate some positive publicity for our community !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well before you said they talk about like all the scandals, I would have said legal reasons...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they may have thought it was a joke and they were only looking for serious calls at the time. what did they say after they hung up

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe it was the term 'footjob'? i am pretty sure terrestrial radio cant use blowjob, so maybe footjob is the same?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^yea maybe

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Nusuth nailed the reason behind that one.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Who the fuck is Leighton Meester?

2. You called into a radio station and said footjob....and didn't expect to get hung up on? Really?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure mentioning a FJ related to a sex scandal on some radio broadcasting is the best way to generate the most positive publicity to "our community".

next time be sure to go to churh with a "GIVE ME A FOOTJOB" T-shirt.

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
I'm sure mentioning a FJ related to a sex scandal on some radio broadcasting is the best way to generate the most positive publicity to "our community".

next time be sure to go to churh with a "GIVE ME A FOOTJOB" T-shirt.

[Laugh]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do i get such a t-shirt. I seriously might do that !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Where do i get such a t-shirt. I seriously might do that !!

http://www.customink.com/designs/share/widget/13282777-2823942

just created this one for you...
you can make another one for you according to your own taste - http://www.customink.com

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
maybe it was the term 'footjob'? i am pretty sure terrestrial radio cant use blowjob, so maybe footjob is the same?

exactly

you couldn't say "footjob" on howard stern's show before his move to sirius

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links