Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hot Clip of Heather Vandeven Getting Her Toes Sucked!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Clip of Heather Vandeven Getting Her Toes Sucked!!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 2 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtHjzP3RhiE

Wow

And for what it's worth, I discovered this on Twitter.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yeah
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she must really be into all kinds of foot play. as i posted in a different thread yesterday, she loves having her toes sucked and is way into mens feet herself. nice find.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN I wish that was me

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, nice find "TwitterDude". The black guy doing most of the talking almost reminded me of Anthony Anderson. She has hot feet too.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she was just on the stern show talking about her love for feet

she was touching howard's feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was great!! someone should of told the brother to shut the hell up and let the whiteboy do his thing.. he knew what he was doing... that would be like a bitch that cant ride a bike trying to tell evil kneivel how to pop a wheelie!! stick to what your good at brother man... eating cheesburgers perhaps??
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
that was great!! someone should of told the brother to shut the hell up and let the whiteboy do his thing.. he knew what he was doing... that would be like a bitch that cant ride a bike trying to tell evil kneivel how to pop a wheelie!! stick to what your good at brother man... eating cheesburgers perhaps??

yeah, the black guy was getting on my nerves, maybe he deserves a *good slap*

she's beautiful

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he was just jealous.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the due with the mohawk needed to do what she wanted...if she was letting him do this at all he should have listened to what made her happy.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy toes!!!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links