Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yoga

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yoga
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can really see some nice bare feet on yoga shows on TV. The best by far for me is Wai Lana yoga. It is on a public TV station here and she has a website. She is a brown skinned asian lady with fantastic bare feet and every show usually has several close ups of her feet! Especially if she is working on her legs, the camera will take it's time showing her legs and feet and it gets me every time! [Drool]
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I study Yoga at college. And when I'm stretching. It's always a pleasure to be so close to a girl's soles.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wai Lana's feet are sexy, only problem is here her show only comes on at like 7 AM. I love seeing Denise Austin working out barefoot, but now that rarely comes on (have to rely on youtube). Once a girl I knew convinced me to take a pilates class. I kept my socks on, but she took hers off. On some moves her feet were practically in my face. It was awesome. I would debate taking a yoga class. It definitely is a great place to see women's feet, though there's a difficulty level that I would debate taking it (I don't think I'm that flexible). At my gym I sometimes have to settle for watching the girls walk in and out of class with flip flops, though some wear sneakers and just take off their shoes and socks. I miss out on those feet. Also infomercials are great for seeing female feet working out, disadvantage is the occasional male working out.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE WAI LANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recorded several tapes of her show!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a big reason why I do Yoga a couple of times a week. I make sure I put my mat in between a couple of cute girls (one of them is my wife, sometimes)so I can get a good look at their cute feet. I love to watch when they flex them in the air, too.

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a footjob yesterday from a chick that does Yoga...VERY strong and nimble toes...very dextrous...she beasically pinched and squeezed the cum outta my cock...very hot.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wia Lana used to be my J/O morning call 7, 8 years ago...I still do sometimes!!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roynaba:
Wia Lana used to be my J/O morning call 7, 8 years ago...I still do sometimes!!!

Haha same here.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what station?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

For me it's like PBS or something like that weekdays at like 7 am. It's been a while since i watched her show. I haven't checked youtube maybe you can see her there.
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has her own website:
http://www.wailana.com/

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shilpa Shetty does a lot of yoga vids and you can see her bare feet. They are on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lshUjoLVWo4

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Video is awesome. I love the tight red clothing very sexy and very sexy feet.
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Here's a youtube clip of Wai Lana showing off her feet!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksGsNAUkcMo

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links