Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WTF Is She Thinking?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTF Is She Thinking??
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'd rather watch 2 girls 1 cup than watch some foot guy lick on some girls nasty feet....EW!"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me 15 minutes with Melodie Sanchez and her feet and she'll be changing her mind. [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Violent]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
underage, overweight girl from Mississippi.....that's all i'm sayin'
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg that girl is an idiot

i would rather watch a lucky guy lick a beautiful woman's feet any day of the week and the best part would be watching the genuine reaction on the girl's face whether she was disgusted or turned on.

however it would be interesting IMO to see a small audience of girls like ms sanchez who were gathered around for the feet licking and if their genuine reaction was that of gagging & disgust (as the guy was licking & sniffing), i must say that would be an interesting addition to the experience, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't take it to heart, a few people in the world feel that adamantly about the matter.

Keep in mind, I'm sure MOST people don't agree with that statement. I don't think there is anything more disguisting than eating shit.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps she's really into 2 Girls 1 Cup! Hahaha

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with LordLucan. We all know people like feet or they don't. Though I was with this one girl who had a huge foot phobia. I couldn't even look at em. She never wore open toe shoes or anything, and her feet are the sexiest ever! But one day just messin around, probably the first time she was ever barefoot around me. We were cuddling and she sliped her foot down my pants some how and I got rock hard so she kept rubbin on my cock with her foot. My first ever footjob! (I was 15) A couple months later, I asked her what the most nasty thing I could do to gross her out would be. And lone behold she said if I licked her foot, SO I DID! She said HOLY SHIT that feels good. So from then on I was allowed to suck her toes. We broke up, got back together years later and started sleepin together, but we ended up breakin up again because she didn't like the fact that I couldn't get off unless I sucked her toes. FUCKIN LAME! But that is proof you can get a girl with a foot phobia to at least tolerate (well I have had her fingering herself as I performed) getting her toes sucked.
LOL People are so crazy!

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madra Allta:
I agree with LordLucan. We all know people like feet or they don't. Though I was with this one girl who had a huge foot phobia. I couldn't even look at em. She never wore open toe shoes or anything, and her feet are the sexiest ever! But one day just messin around, probably the first time she was ever barefoot around me. We were cuddling and she sliped her foot down my pants some how and I got rock hard so she kept rubbin on my cock with her foot. My first ever footjob! (I was 15) A couple months later, I asked her what the most nasty thing I could do to gross her out would be. And lone behold she said if I licked her foot, SO I DID! She said HOLY SHIT that feels good. So from then on I was allowed to suck her toes. We broke up, got back together years later and started sleepin together, but we ended up breakin up again because she didn't like the fact that I couldn't get off unless I sucked her toes. FUCKIN LAME! But that is proof you can get a girl with a foot phobia to at least tolerate (well I have had her fingering herself as I performed) getting her toes sucked.
LOL People are so crazy!

BLUF: Don't knock it until you try right? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/i-have-podophobia-fear-of-feet.html

http://www.google.pt/search?q=podophobia&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

seems just like a mild and 'closeted' case

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two girls and one cup come on now...unless the feet are covered in shit how could it be any more gross than that! Perhaps if she was one of the girls with the cup she would surely think differently....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A&F, dude you gotta do something about that twitter obsession my friend. Are we gonna have to have some kinda forum intervention for you? [Laugh]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you keep all the twitter posts in one thread maybe? Not being a jerk, It's just I'll go to that thread if I want to feel like a complete tool about my fetish.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Perhaps if she was one of the girls with the cup she would surely think differently....

You said it, Cain... [Hump]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
A&F, dude you gotta do something about that twitter obsession my friend. Are we gonna have to have some kinda forum intervention for you? [Laugh]

I already did
hahaha
He needs his fix...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links