Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wayback Machine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wayback Machine
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a great link to look up old sites that are no longer functioning. Somehow this site gives you access to the entire length of the websites existence. It's pretty cool.

Three of my old foot fetish favs that I looked up are:

www.ohmyhose.com
www.mylilredhead.com
www.total-bliss.com
(was anybody a huge fan of TotalBliss like I was?)

Enjoy!

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks, really handy site [Cheers]

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done that already, and you're right, there is a surprising amount of material still out there.

As far as Total-Bliss, I've always wondered what happened to the model, like others who have "fallen away", I'm sure she and her foot-loving, significant other had a parting of the ways and she is no longer into the scene. It's a shame, she had BEAUTIFUL peds...

So, enjoy what you can find there and your memories from those earlier days of the internet.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
total bliss was total bliss, some of the best feet i've ever seen and she was really cute

and yeah when they disappear they either broke up with their foot guy or they just got tired of posting pics

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
Here's a great link to look up old sites that are no longer functioning. Somehow this site gives you access to the entire length of the websites existence. It's pretty cool.

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Cool find! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a great website called flipflopfans. I have no clue what happened to it, it was such a great website. I used to go to there all the time. Does anyone remember it? Also there was a girl who made a website called like Jennysfeet or something like that, she was Puerto Rican if I recall correctly. She had awesome feet but it's like she just didn't keep up with it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There was a great website called flipflopfans. I have no clue what happened to it, it was such a great website. I used to go to there all the time. Does anyone remember it?
Yes, I remember it. I was in contact with Vincent but one day he just vanished and closed down the site. No idea why.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
There was a great website called flipflopfans. I have no clue what happened to it, it was such a great website. I used to go to there all the time. Does anyone remember it?
Yes, I remember it. I was in contact with Vincent but one day he just vanished and closed down the site. No idea why.

-Hal-

A dark day for the foot fetish community. [Cry]
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the thread. Sexy Michelle was one of the first sites I found when I got my first computer....she had a pair of the hottest feet online. Loved her in stockings, and her fetish stories could cause stiffies like no one's business.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a shame Sexy michelle no longer has a web presence! [Cry]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING SITE.
Thanks for the posting.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost as amazing as your pretty feet Danielle! I'm a huge fan of yours.

[Kiss]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i love using this site. especially to go back and check out kimskastle.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links