Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how to tell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how to tell
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so ive had a foot fetish for years now but how do i get women to notice that im looking at her feet eitgher im in a store or whereever it may be id like to get caught looking for any advice about getting noticed by a lady looking at her feet.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at her...look down at em...back up at her....quick three-prong solution...then of course go about your way.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after she has made eye contact with you, look down at her feet and give those groucho-marx-style raised eyebrows, then look back at her eyes again & do the same. works like a charm for sending foot fetish signals.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask her a question - but dont look at her just stare down at her feet while you ask. Will get attention then lol
Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why? Who does that? Weird foot fetish guys thats who. Look her in the eyes and keep her gaze. Thats how guys that get women look at a woman.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Look her in the eyes and keep her gaze.

Absolutely correct. Make her break the eye contact first.

As far as looking down at her feet, I also agree with GQ... you will be seen as a pervert. Guaranteed.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You would be amazed how far a compliment can go.

Give a quick gaze, be willing to speak and simply tell her she has a nice pair of feet/nice polish, etc. Some will obvious freak out but the majority of women will take it the right way. It can also lead to an opening for further conversation.

I complimented an ex on her feet on our second date. She was surprised, but took it well. From then on, she made it a priority to get pedis and looked forward to foot massages after work.

Don't underestimate what a woman knows....

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeLoatch:
You would be amazed how far a compliment can go.

Give a quick gaze, be willing to speak and simply tell her she has a nice pair of feet/nice polish, etc. Some will obvious freak out but the majority of women will take it the right way. It can also lead to an opening for further conversation.

I complimented an ex on her feet on our second date. She was surprised, but took it well. From then on, she made it a priority to get pedis and looked forward to foot massages after work.

Don't underestimate what a woman knows....

Compliments on her beauty are great whenever she's into you. Otherwise they just feed her ego and kill your attractiveness. I'll compliment a girl early on only if it's something special and not tangible....like "you're pretty funny". If I do compliment her on her beauty it'll be subtle like " you've got a fat girls personality in a hot girls body".

After the 1st date though anything is fair game when it comes to compliments. Complimenting a random girl on her feet is ill advised. You will be that creepy guy that she tells her girlfriends about later. Better yet she tweets that some random pervo told her she has pretty feet on twitter for her whole social circle to see. And you gain nothing from this experience. Be normal and unleash the foot fetish gradually. But first meeting.....no foot stuff.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Look her in the eyes and keep her gaze.

Absolutely correct. Make her break the eye contact first.
dont forget to give a friendly smile. someone staring at a woman with either no smile or a creepy is obviously not going to get you very far at all. gotta look open and friendly always.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQguy, great stuff bro; An experienced operator who has his game down pat !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links