Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foxnews "sexpert" on foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foxnews "sexpert" on foot fetish
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529463,00.html?test=faces

dry read....but interesting place to talk about it. On the home page of fox news. Not the outlet i'd think would be open to printing something like this. Good exposure.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a pretty good article!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx alot man, pretty cool. see even thats seys that foot-fetish r becomming more mainstream [Smile] . go fox news to, anuther reason to add y i only watch them lol.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you, but I think she is HOT! I'd love to be at her feet!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Kwik, I was thinking the same, Yvonne looks pretty sexy !! I'd love to fuck her toes !! [Laugh]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually on more serious note. In the article she trys to rationalise why foot fetishists like feet. But I'd make the question more general. Why do breast guys like breasts ? Why to gays like men as opposed to women ? What causes sexual attraction ?

My answer in the case of the foot fetishist is not necessarliy because he smelled a foot when he was a baby as she has implied. Rather its because sexual arrousal is linked to feet in the brain. Similarly a gay person's sexual arrousal for another man is because it's linked to sexual arrousal in his brain. Not because he saw a naked man when he was a kid.

In the case of the foot fetishist, smelling the foot or touching it or whatever as a baby brought that sexual connection from potential to reality. That event revealed what was originally implanted in the brain from conception.

[ June 30, 2009, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: ozboy ]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Yeah Kwik, I was thinking the same, Yvonne looks pretty sexy !! I'd love to fuck her toes !! [Laugh]

And I would definitely love to smell those soles. [Cool]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every other shop in Europe is a shoe store...they need to chill...why do we like beer?

If heaven is personal - meaning if your a hunter you get to hang with ding dong Nugent all the time, etc. Well I would only change one thing and have more foot jobs...not sure if god would want to watch or not...

5 new sexy fashion models with sexy feet in the Queue one is on national tv...but I'll never tell.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubberinsole
Board Regular
Member # 5285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubberinsole   Email rubberinsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... I was JUST about to post this. Great article.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most honest and unbiased article about foot fetishes I think I've ever read.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links