Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Call Me Crazy, But... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Call Me Crazy, But...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking about it and it would really be awesome to be famously known as the "feet man" the man who made foot fetish mainstream., the man who made it okay to like feet..

but waking up for a second lol... I do think someone is going to do it with maybe some new technology or innovation.....someone is going to do it...

I think we are seeing the early stages of it with Twitter and YouTube, but I think with newer and quicker ways of communicating. someone is going to be known for taking away the fetish stigma and add acceptability...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your crazy haha you did say to call you it.

I see where your coming from. Though part of me thinks that really with foot fetishism having been around for centuries and always being just under the radar of normal I don't see it jumping into it yet. Look at all the famous people with a fetish and it's still not there. Think of themillions of foot fetishist out there and it's still not there. I actually like that it's not mainstream as I think it sets us apart from others.

If it does go mainstream do u not worry that girls might then feel embarrased to show their feet a bit like showing their boobs now? What if they don't want us perving at their feet and it makes them self concious of their feet. That's not much good to us.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw moviw last night (not worth mentioning the name, it sucked in my opinion).. but there was a long scene where the guy is talking to his wife. you see barely him taking her sock of and starts to massage her foot. you know that is what he's doing but it's right cut off the bottom of the screne.

the whole entire scene, you see multiple camera angle, but yet her foot is not visible until the one shot that is from across the room, and at that point she moves her other socked foot to block the view.

yet, the massage was essential in showing the nature of their relationship and was rather key.. but it was clipped out!

so much for mainstream. it wasn't sexual or anything.. just not "cool" enough to get full view. and it was a long scene at that.. and later in the movie, you get a glimpse of her peds... real nice peds too!

so, it's not yet mainstream, but the idea is creeping up more and more!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think the way to do it is to realize the importance of high heels and pedicured feet in fashion. Seriously, when I go out to nightclubs, I look at all these beautiful women who dress sexy as hell, and they always got the shoes to match. To me, that just completes the outfit. When a girl doesn't take notice to their feet, it's always a disappointment to me! If only more photographers were like this guy, http://deelite.deviantart.com/art/Fashion-high-heels-liz-34195108 , more people would look at feet as a beautiful thing! But right now, too many people just think of fungus and nasty shit because they don't realize how nice well taken care of feet can be!

edit:
RPM, that was one of the things I wanted to mention but didn't really know how to bring up. A lot of times, they just ignore the feet in a picture or a scene, so no one equates it to sexy.

In that scene, it does depict a level of intimacy between a couple, and actually, I think it was in good taste not to show the feet. I mean, they weren't trying to turn anyone on or anything, so it's fine like that.

But as far as looking at feet in a seductive light, it sucks seeing the legs and have it cut off before the feet shows, or having it start from the legs with the feet cut off. But I do love the fact that they often show a beautiful women walking, and all you see are her feet or a pair of high heels.

Women know their legs are sexy, and they use it to their advantage by showing us some leg. If only they thought of their feet as sexy and used it to their advantage. Playing footsies and giving us come hither motions and having our eyes (or lips) follow the trail that begins at her feet and ends at her eyes (or lips)

[ July 03, 2009, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People who say any press is good press are delusional. The weirdo's on Twitter are driving our fetish further into the land of fringe not mainstream. What was making it mainstream was subtle references to feet activities in songs and movies.

Perverts trying to rape feet on Twitter is only hurting.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only way a guy is gonna make it "cool" mainstream wise anyways is if he is not a douche about it. Just casually mention it in interviews that he likes a girl to have pretty well maintained feet, if he is a director by chance just give glances of the camera to the peds, not overly long shots because lets face it, does a director give a 20 -30 second shot to a chicks ass over and over in a film? NO! That would be viewed as fucked even though its a chicks ass(viewed by mainstream as normal).

It is going to take a patient man to take it to the mainstream as being normal, not cool not kinky but NORMAL and that is all we can hope for as a community.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Sinnister.. I've never been on twitter, but the comments on youtube are embarrassing
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
The weirdo's on Twitter are driving our fetish further into the land of fringe not mainstream.

this is most definitely true! i have seen more & more freaks on twitter it seems as of late.

why can't they just put a goddamn lid on for the like 3 seconds until the girl is gone? then go home & masterbate or something! noooooo, those freaks just have to tell the girl somehow that they obsess over feet and this freaks women out boiz!

this is unacceptable. keep it bottled up around these normal women unless you get to know them better and save it for later.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pervs like tits and so does the coolest guy ever. How are they linked. They're not. I've never told a woman about my thing for feet and she linked me to a creep. Why would she? I'm a decent looking standup cool guy. I look her in the eye, tease her a little, a bit aloof till she says something I like....opposite of the creepy guy. Who....says socially awkward things like complimenting her on her body before he even introduces himself(really guys...is telling her she has pretty feet more important than exchanging names or casual banter).

There are alot of cool guys with foot fetishes. Tommy Lee, Enrique Iglesias P Diddy and a slew of other famous cool guys. It doesn't have to be mainstream in everyone world. Just mainstream in your world. And a cool guy invites women/people into their own world. Ever see that ladies man act totally inappropriately but get the girl? WTF right? He's in his own reality and has invited you and the girl to it.

Twitter has nothing to do with my sex life. My sex life is not mainstream.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you guys really need to stop reading this twitter crap, it's making you too insecure

the people that use that site are losers that desperately want to feel important, their ignorant views and opinions shouldn't matter

if a chick actually likes you, she won't mind your foot fetish

end of story

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
i think you guys really need to stop reading this twitter crap, it's making you too insecure

the people that use that site are losers that desperately want to feel important, their ignorant views and opinions shouldn't matter

if a chick actually likes you, she won't mind your foot fetish

end of story

Absolutely right, especially with the first and last sentences!

[ July 06, 2009, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the people that use that site are losers
thanks for clearing that up Mikey. we needed an authority to give us a final judgement on that. [Roll Eyes]

i dont FF will ever be mainstream and i dont know why some guys are so obsessed over it. if arent a fetishist, you're never gonna understand it. try and step back and think about if some guy told you that if he was a girls foot, he could get sexually aroused? or that he could cum from rubbing his cock on her feet. does it really make any sense? omg no! so why try and expect that other people are going to accept it as 'normal' and make it 'mainstream' whatever that really is.

be happy that you feel normal yourself for being a fetishist and have a community like wu's to share your feeling and experiences with other guys.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather it not be mainstream. Something special about getting a girl to let you be the first to pamper her feet and get a footjob from her.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
the people that use that site are losers
thanks for clearing that up Mikey. we needed an authority to give us a final judgement on that. [Roll Eyes]

give me one good reason why a person should share every random thought and meaningless experience they have on the net

give me one good reason why anybody would care to hear some joe blow's random thoughts and meaningless experiences

twitter is pure insanity

the person that created it is a genius, who would've thought that something so simple could be so popular?

i thought we already had facebook for the oh so important status updates, we all have to know when the bobby and susie's are heading out to target and thought the cashier was too slow [Roll Eyes]

people reading about their boring life makes them feel important

i agree with the rest of what you said

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
give me one good reason why a person should share every random thought and meaningless experience they have on the net

give me one good reason why anybody would care to hear some joe blow's random thoughts and meaningless experiences

using your logic, why do you bother to post anything anywhere. using your words, why would we care about MichealP's random and meaningless experiences. in our age of 'more, quicker, faster, but stripped down', twitter is the equivalent of a personal forum. if you found someone or something of interest that twitters, then you join and follow that person/thing.. just like this board.

i personally dont have a problem with someone using twitter, facebook, wu's board, msn/yahoo/aim, etc. and i dont have a problem with someone else who doesnt use it. my quote and comment after was meant in relation to your signature.
quote:
message board "terrorist" for having an opinion
you dont express opinions. you choke people to death with 'facts'. i remember when i first started reading your posts and i agreed with quite a few of your opinions, but i've come to see you state your 'opinion' and will argue with anyone who disagrees til they agree or they lose interest and give up.
FACT: twitter is for losers
FACT: reading twitter comments about FF losers makes everyone else insecure.
FACT: if only we were all like Mikey, we, too, could be cool and popular and have all the women.

ok, you never said that last one, but thats my personal opinion.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links