Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Call Me Crazy, But... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Call Me Crazy, But...
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, you simply chose to ignore my actual statement which wasnt that you think twitter sucks, but the fact that you choose to condemn things based upon a cursory look. there are a great many twitter users who arent twits, just as there are a great deal of foot fetishists who arent uncouth, immature, creepy pervs. as Vander stated so damn intelligently and eloquently, twitter is a tool. might as well condemn the internet for all the pedophiles on it that use it as a stalking ground... thankfully many ppl dont judge as ignorantly as you and Mikey.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
[Laugh]
of course its not that serious. the subject is fairly irrelevant compared to the underlying message, but i can see that it's falling on deaf ears so i'll not waste any more time trying to open eyes and minds.

Hey - you cannot correct the Gods of the board; National and Mike P...they know no wrong man...haven't you learned yet? [Tongue]
if it's wrong to think you can't call a girl you've never met in person your girlfriend, then i don't want to be right [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Tongue] + [Big Grin] = [Mad]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
if it's wrong to think you can't call a girl you've never met in person your girlfriend, then i don't want to be right [Big Grin] [/QB]

Single Mike?
Yeah. Cool. Wonder why...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That avatar of yours is such an insanely awesome pose.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:

Thanks man - I got a whole load of these I'll post some time soon. Oh - they're of my girlfriend btw (assuming you ask anyone but Michael P [Smile] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:

haha thanks [Tongue] i like that one too
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
if it's wrong to think you can't call a girl you've never met in person your girlfriend, then i don't want to be right [Big Grin]

Single Mike?
Yeah. Cool. Wonder why... [/QB]

i don't use myspace or facebook so i am single when it comes to e-friends [Tongue]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
i don't use myspace or facebook so i am single when it comes to e-friends [Tongue]

So to answer the question, "Yes, very much so"
Btw - odd words from someone who claims there's "nothing wrong with internet dating"...hmm...oh wait, you're not pessimistic or looking to bait someone...you just use two completely opposite opinions with no explanation and hope people don't catch you out on it. [Roll Eyes]

[ July 10, 2009, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:

So to answer the question, "Yes, very much so"
Btw - odd words from someone who claims there's "nothing wrong with internet dating"...hmm...oh wait, you're not pessimistic or looking to bait someone...you just use two completely opposite opinions with no explanation and hope people don't catch you out on it. [Roll Eyes]

if i am going by your fantasy world where we call girls we've never met our ""girlfriend" than yes i am single

i said there is nothing wrong with meeting people from the net that live close by, i was "pessimistic" when it came to girls from different continents

hope this helps

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'd rather it not be mainstream.

Patrick

I'm with you Patrick...it needs to stay a bit in the dark.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[
take a deep breath and relax, it ain't that serious [Roll Eyes]

Nuff said there Mike P!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said, GQ!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links