Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mty Girlfriend's Views on Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mty Girlfriend's Views on Feet
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I had a very interesting conversation about her feet, recently. She told me that she's come to appreciate them much more, since we started dating, and she makes a conscious effort to keep them soft and pedicured for me. She also told me that it really makes her feel good that a man is attracted to a part of her body that she might ordinarily think is unattractive.
Any of you guys have similar reactions with your ladies?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to teach my gfs about using their feet on me. One didnt even know what a foot fetish was.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is more open about it and feels she's lucky to have a man pay full attention to her. and some of her girlfriends are a bit jealous at times about that. but not all her friends know about the feet or heel thing

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that my current girlfriend had a revelation a couple of months ago and has come to realize that her feet are very sexy.

Some girls just know it right off the bat that they have sexy/pretty feet. Others have to find it out over time; still, others are quite right about their feet and should keep them from public view.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone I used to post here years ago but recently decided to get back on, anyways enough about my story. It is truly a great feeling to have a woman who understands and appreciates my love for feet. My girlfriend can't wait to show off her pedicure or show me new heels that she has bought(over 100 pair easy, I'm lucky lol).
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
Hello everyone I used to post here years ago but recently decided to get back on, anyways enough about my story. It is truly a great feeling to have a woman who understands and appreciates my love for feet. My girlfriend can't wait to show off her pedicure or show me new heels that she has bought(over 100 pair easy, I'm lucky lol).

She's a keeper [Wink]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is now aware of how beautiful her feet are and shows them more often. She really enjoys the frequent massages she gets now that she is with me.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The women I date especially dig the fact that i'm into them. For some odd reason they assume they are my first foot girl so they dig the "connection" that we have and the fact that I expressed a deeper side of me that she is more that willing to fulfill.

It's really not about the feet in the end. It's reaffirming her feminine strength by having her guy very much attracted to her. A women will do anything to ensure this happens because it boost her self esteem. As evidenced by the lax attitude toward plastic surgery and the like.

If a woman wants you and finds out how to seduce you she will. Feet are tame on the spectrum of things she is willing to do.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ guy is right.. i met a lady and she is so into me that she does things to keep me happy and also because it makes her feel more sexy. She never had feet played with since i came on the scene - now she sends me pics of her feet practically everyday, shows me her new pedicures and shoes. And even does web cam shows - all this because she likes me!! The feet thing is just a way to show me her affection.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife caters to me and knows the power of her feet. she just recently said she was about to run out the door but as she was slipping her sandals on, she realized she has missed a couple of stray hairs on the top of her foot.. so she ran back upstairs and quickly shaved them off. we both know that 90% of people who met her that day would never notice that but she knew i would. [Smile]

[ July 06, 2009, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: nusuth ]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After two fail marriages, I now have a wife who is understanding about my love for women feet. I am always giving her pedicures and foot massages. She aloud me to play with other women feet when I find a willing woman to let me.
The best catch ever!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I had to teach my gfs about using their feet on me. One didnt even know what a foot fetish was.

LOL...you don't get that much anymore do you....almost everyone knows what a foot fetish is nowadays...I seem to remember when a lot more people didn't know.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know. It's more. . . well, not accepted, but at least more women are aware of it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the models on my site are women that I would date, young, single, long and slender like their feet and toes...My attraction to certain kinds of feet is remarkably attached to gemini good/bad women that all are intelligent, spiritual and driven women....there are no accidents...

GQ You got it - it is not about the feet - If I were hard up for feet I wouldn't have a new model a month or have broken up with anyone with long toes, ever...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is exactly how I got started! You've got a keeper...;-)

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links