Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I hear heels!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I hear heels!!!
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure alot of you experience this but everytime I hear the click of heels or slap of a flip flop or mule on a woman's foot I automatically look towards the ground. I feel like one of Pavlov's dogs everytime the bell rings I think food is coming lol. And when I'm at work my head feels like it's on a swivel as women strut thourgh my office.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes. lol
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, i have the same problem.

listening to that slapping noise of the heels and the slightly sweaty/sticky feet coming together.

mmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a tough habbit to break but at times i'm real good... and other times, i'm weak!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be me and flip flops. Especially now since it's summer. I listen and watch until I can't hear or see anything.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once I hear heels hitting the floor, I start drolling at the mouth.

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too me, thats a sexy sound. Flip flops and high heels, turns me on.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha that is exactly how i am i can sometimes even tell what type of shoes are coming up by the sound, is that sad?

i was only thinking this to myself the other day, crazy, but flip flopping sandles are the best for me i just have to get a look when i hear that sound

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Toe Sucker II said!!!
The sound of sweaty feet separating from a pair of leather sandals or mules drives me WILD!!!

[Hop]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that there's a special type of sound a girl makes when she walks barefoot on an indoor surface. A kinda thump. I love it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alanski:
haha that is exactly how i am i can sometimes even tell what type of shoes are coming up by the sound, is that sad?

i was only thinking this to myself the other day, crazy, but flip flopping sandles are the best for me i just have to get a look when i hear that sound

Thats a pretty good talent lol but I totally understand where your coming from flips are easy to make out usually high pointy stilettos make a disticnt sound as well

I honestly have it so bad I could be in the middle of a conversation with someone looking them right in the eye and just like an involuntary action my eyes go seeking out the shoes LOL!

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 10th grade English teacher had some 4 inch mules, which happen to be my favorite type of shoe for a woman to wear. Everytime she wore them it felt like I was in a foot/shoe fetish coma, I couldn't look away! I always knew when she wore them because before school you could hear them slap her soles from a mile away! I often would day dream that she would let me smell them and worship her feet in her car after school!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Jerkoff] ^^

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nirvana988:
My 10th grade English teacher had some 4 inch mules, which happen to be my favorite type of shoe for a woman to wear. Everytime she wore them it felt like I was in a foot/shoe fetish coma, I couldn't look away! I always knew when she wore them because before school you could hear them slap her soles from a mile away! I often would day dream that she would let me smell them and worship her feet in her car after school!

Did you ever see her with her shoes off?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by Nirvana988:

Did you ever see her with her shoes off?
Yeah, but I can only really remember once. She had on these open toed pumps that she took off in class while we split up into groups and worked on an assignment. Where my group sat I could easily see under her desk and she had taken them off and was stretching her feet! [Drool] Her toes were painted in a burgundy or maroon color and her soloes were really light and the balls and heels of the feet were bright red. [Mmm] The one thing that I'll never forget was when she went to put them on she had to fondle around for her heels. [Thud] She had pushed one of them to the other side of her desk and had to get up and walk over to get it.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links