Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Big Brother After Dark is back.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Brother After Dark is back.
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it on TV last night. Was wondering when it was coming back, maybe I've just been really busy. Some of the girls have nice feet. There's one girl who's really hot I didn't get a shot of her feet. There is a girl who has like blonde hair and a tattoo across her chest, saw a couple of sole shots. I guess this year's group is alright. The last 2 years had really good girls with hot feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha this show is a major guilty pleasure for me

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually I'm on the computer when I put the show on. I have absolutely no clue what is going on. Watched it for a while mainly for the girls and foot shots.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

this show is a major guilty pleasure for me

he condemns twitter but admits this?! wtf!! [Tongue] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha the drama on big brother is far more interesting than some average joe talking about their pet rock or what they had for breakfast

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang on...is this the Big Brother we have over here where it's people sitting in a house (you, the audience) watching people sitting in a house (them, the "celebrities")?

If so...shame on you all who watch it!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Hang on...is this the Big Brother we have over here where it's people sitting in a house (you, the audience) watching people sitting in a house (them, the "celebrities")?

Again, honestly I'd have no clue, usually I would watch it while on this forum. Not really paying attention until I see sexy feet.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

the big brother in the US is far different, in the Uk the audience votes them out so they are all probably on their best behavior

in the US the houseguests vote each other out, they cast many mentally unstable people and it makes for very entertaining tv [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
they cast many mentally unstable people and it makes for very entertaining tv [Smile]

I don't find that funny. It's like..."great; he's shouting about how they don't let him have his coke again" how is that funny? I never get those sort vids on Youtube either. Like wow he's annoyed...same as my boss was last Saturday... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

The show is getting a lot better. I wonder if the people who work on the show know about us. I'm watching BB After Dark and there's a hot blonde- I've been seeing a lot of her feet, meaning toes and soles laying on a bed, very hot.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links