Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Looking for a foot friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a foot friend
footlickinggood
Board Regular
Member # 35585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlickinggood   Email footlickinggood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had the chance to taste some yummy womens feet and I don't know anyone who would be into it. Is there anyone on these boards from Scotland or near Glasgow City Center who would be interested in meeting me ?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, as pathetic as the Foot Personals section was, at least it kept these kinds of threads out of here. [Roll Eyes]

Dude, just get a girlfriend. I guarantee no normal, mentally healthy woman is going to meet up with some random guy from a fetish forum who wants to fuck her soles.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you blame a guy for trying? [Big Grin]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, if one miraculously is willing to do that, chances are, she won't be looking *here* to meet that guy. Just sayin'.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Below_the_Ankles:
You know, as pathetic as the Foot Personals section was, at least it kept these kinds of threads out of here. [Roll Eyes]

Dude, just get a girlfriend. I guarantee no normal, mentally healthy woman is going to meet up with some random guy from a fetish forum who wants to fuck her soles.

LOL [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Below_the_Ankles:

you would think but there was a guy here that met up with two popular girls that used to post here

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlickinggood
Board Regular
Member # 35585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlickinggood   Email footlickinggood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loyal Member
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2009 01:09 PM Profile for Below_the_Ankles Email Below_the_Ankles Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote You know, as pathetic as the Foot Personals section was, at least it kept these kinds of threads out of here. [Roll Eyes]

Yeah I suffer from Agoraphobia, Panic Attacks and Anxiety and can only go out in certain situations to certain places but yeah just get a girlfriend. Maybe you should find out about a person before 1 telling him what to do or 2 calling him pathetic. And if foot personals are 'pathetic' to you why in God's name are you on these forums. IDIOT.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlickinggood:
Loyal Member
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2009 01:09 PM Profile for Below_the_Ankles Email Below_the_Ankles Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote You know, as pathetic as the Foot Personals section was, at least it kept these kinds of threads out of here. [Roll Eyes]

Yeah I suffer from Agoraphobia, Panic Attacks and Anxiety and can only go out in certain situations to certain places but yeah just get a girlfriend. Maybe you should find out about a person before 1 telling him what to do or 2 calling him pathetic. And if foot personals are 'pathetic' to you why in God's name are you on these forums. IDIOT.

You were doing just fine until that last line...This isn't a personals forum, more of a place to hang out with fellow foot lovers. The personals sections, which was called pathetic (not you), was taken down to avoid just the kind of post you made. Please stick around for a while and you might find a nice home here and a good place to share your foot fetish with other like-minded folks.

But I implore you to lay off the name calling because as everyone pointed out to you, you are not going to get a woman to let you worship her feet by making a post here. If that's all you want you may as well just go buy a hooker's time. [Cheers]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all due respect, this is like asking 'hey can I have $20 I promise I will pay you back.' I don't understand how someone can try to meet someone with a fetish at the forefront...it is a recipe for trouble...all of these people that create these types of threads will have a bonafide chance to meet someone on a social networking site without the foot fetish being a focal point. This has been discussed before especially in the Kelly Ripa thread where she refused to show her feet for someone random...be smart about your fetish, it comes after you......you introduce yourself and your fetish comes into play later.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links