Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finite Life of a Foot Model? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finite Life of a Foot Model?
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking after noticing more footmodel website disappearing Example Genie / hollytoes. Is there I finite life or do The models just get bored and move on or no more money to be made. ?
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a few models I miss. Like Gazelle. I'd like to know what happened to her.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
or do The models just get bored and move on or no more money to be made. ?

that and they broke up with their foot guy boyfriend/husband

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While there may be a "life expectancy" for a foot model, I don't think any foot models that post here, or have posted here, fall into the category of "no longer viewable" because their feet were/are not appealing anymore. It seems some stopped posting, or stopped updating their websites/took their websites down, at the height of their popularity or close to it. With that said, I would agree that the reasons their websites may have disappeared are either due to lack of money generated to keep the websites going or because they broke up with their boyfriends/husbands with the foot fetish and have no desire to continue running their websites.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It isn't a career that will last anyone a lifetime. They all go gotta go sometime, some just do it sooner rather than later.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is always a guy! The g.g chics have bfs and the ones that have slaves are single...Behind every hot chic is an insecure guy probably broke too...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd agree that most of the girls who do it are involved because of their partner. But not all the girls fade away after just a couple of years. Bellecita is a great example of someone who keeps bringing it strong.

http://www.bellecita.com

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my perspective, I haven't kept a job for more than 2 years, so I can understand how it could get a little stale, even with hundreds of fans.

Or they broke up with thier footguy boyfriend/husband [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great money for the women but some get bored of it WAY TOO EASY. It's a shame too.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aardvark
Board Regular
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aardvark   Email aardvark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my all-time favorites was Callista. She still has a page, but doesn't seem to do any foot stuff anymore. At least not here.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still miss Kim from Kims Kastle.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the ones that are solely (no pun intended) in it for the money are the ones that fade away. The ones that last are the ones that are passionate about their art. At least that's how I see it.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'd agree that most of the girls who do it are involved because of their partner. But not all the girls fade away after just a couple of years. Bellecita is a great example of someone who keeps bringing it strong.

Patrick

Agreed!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick

she's still with the same guy

hall of famers like devonne and genie broke up with their foot guys

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
I think the ones that are solely (no pun intended) in it for the money are the ones that fade away. The ones that last are the ones that are passionate about their art. At least that's how I see it.

Art? Hmmm. I think most do it for the attention for the money or for their husband/boyfriend. It really has nothing to do with feet really. If their boyfriend was into hands with more intesity she'd get into that too. Thats why it's no surprise that the boyfriend/husband or the money or the attention goes away so does the model.

I can't think of a model that's in it for the art aspect. Of course i'm not aware of every model out there.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links