Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Great little idea...especially for the shy dudes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great little idea...especially for the shy dudes!
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fiance was going through some stuff she had there the other day in a little box, and what was in there but these erotic dice. How they work is one dice has a bunch of different actions, (kiss, lick, massage, touch, tease, blow) the other dice is the body parts you do the action too. To my surprise and delight, toes was one of the body parts! Shawna was rolling the dice and when toes came up she was like "uh oh, I shouldn't have showed you these, you're never gonna leave em alone." I just thought it was a cool concept and the fact that she had these things before I even knew her and turned her on to the whole foot fetish concept just shows how harmless, yet erotic and romantic a little foot fun can be.

I thought wow, those dice would be the perfect thing for anyone who's shy about telling their girl about their foot fetish. It's not over the top as you're not gonna land on toes everytime, and then when you do, you it's perfect, if she seems a little grossed out by the idea, you could almost agree that it is strange but insist that you gotta do it cause the dice say so and that you like her enough to give it a whirl. Then you can let her know how much you enjoy it and how sexy her feet are as if your foot fetish is more or less developing right there on the spot and is due solely to her feet and her feet only. It's not going to go over the top or get awkward because then you roll the dice again and do something else...but then a few rolls later you may hit the jackpot and get to do something to her toes again. With any awkwardness replaced by a fun and intimate activity game I think they'd serve as the perfect tool to ease any possible tension and introduce a girl to being open to foot related activites. I would have liked to have had em from when I was like 12-15 or so, by 16 my give a fuck factor had completely deteriorated and I would just suck a girls toes in the middle of sex, or ask a girl to walk on me or tell her how hot her feet were out of the blue while sitting around drinking n that and if I got a good reaction perfect, if not whatever, but even I can appreciate what a good idea those dice would be.

Obviously not everyone is all that bold and some people are down right shy or ashamed or embaressed about their love of women's feet and I think if they were to invest in those dice it might really help them create an at ease enviroment that would allow them to explore their fetish with their girlfriends without having to get involved in any kind of explanation for what they like. The dice tell you the action, and then you let the actions do the talking, next thing you know she's enjoying having her toes attended to whenever and you're having the time of your life attending to em. You can get em at like any sex shop I think, at least around here you can, you might even be able to get em at the dollar store too. I think this is them on Amazon although in the picture it doesn't show "toes" on the visable part, but they look exactly the same as the ones we got.

http://www.amazon.com/Desire-Fashions-Erotic-Dice-Glow/dp/B0016374I6/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_1

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a pair of those kind of dice myself. Actually, I think my pair was known/marketed as "Dirty Dice". I have to say they are a hell of a lot of fun to play with in general. There's something to be said about getting a woman into having her toes sucked using these dice too, if a guy is shy about saying anything about having an attraction for her feet. It's a perfect way to get the point across without having to say a word at all, which, in my opinion, is the way letting a woman know about your liking of female feet should be done.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used dice just like these a couple years ago at a party some friends and I were throwing and I got alot of attention after having to suck a womans toes. I gave her a massage after it. She said it felt amazing and 2 of her friends wanted massages too. I told them it'll cost them. One minute of worship per 5 minutes of massaging. It was a win-win situation for me.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a game of strip poker, only the first thing you "ante" is her shoes? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links