Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: .
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 17, 2012, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: hagan2 ]

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. She's awesome.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, she is

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, she's increadable. She has taken this place by storm over the last week and it's been extremely wonderful to witness. She's like the foot fetish answer to Sidney Crosby, Lebron James or Tiger Woods, the way she just burst onto the scene and has become an instant sensation. It's not everyday someone comes along with an innate ability to captivate. It's not everyday a woman comes along who contributes so much awesome material so quickly. In my opinion she's made the most explosive debut I've witness since Mommie Dearest broke onto the scene.

The sky, hell not even the sky, there may be no limit to what this girl can accomplish in the foot fetish community. Hopefully she's here to stay because her contributions thus far have been exceptional and confirm that she is destined for great things in the foot fetish industry!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you guys.. that is really awesome of you to say, I can't tell you how much it means to me to hear this.. Believe it or not I was a bit self conscious before taking these photos, I hadn't seen my body from outside of myself in a while and had a much different view than what it is.. just in these past couple days, being able to see how nice my pics have come out, and all of the extremely positive feedback, my confidence has skyrocketed.. it's done wonders for my mood.

I am definitely here to stay and all of the wonderful comments are only fuel to the fire.. Josh and I can't get enough, and it only makes me more excited the more feedback I get, so keep it coming! I love to cater to you guys, so don't be shy, PM me if you have specific ideas!

You guys are the best!

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesibel, I have to agree with all the feedback posted here. As I told you in the message I sent you, you have beautiful feet. I'm sure the rest of you is just as beautiful as your feet are. Your bf is a very lucky man.

Enjoy the forum. I hope to hear from you again soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

P.S. Mitch, have you not seen all of the posts yet? There isn't a part of me I haven't shown.. lol

<3

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jesibel,

I havent seen every single post, no, but I will go through them and look. Also, is it okay if I send you a Private Message to you, and ask you a couple of questions about your feet? Please let me know. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A foot fetish Goddess at best.
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah this one's a keeper for sure

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah!! [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMan2K
unregistered

Wow babe, you got your own post now.. looks like they like you.

I think we should work on getting the site up no?

Thanks for the awesome feedback guys, glad you enjoy.. hope to keep the pleasers coming.

BTW, the pictures on here are free, samples, and mostly low res, bad lighting, bad set. I want you all to know that the pay site pictures will be of much better quality, and taken in better sets, I pay a lot of attention to detail especially when it comes to feet, you guys will be seeing some truly awesome shots in the near future.

Hope to keep you guys on the edge of going nutts for Jesibel's feet.. it's been a pleasure so far. (aside from like.. one kind of creepy dude lol)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links