Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Accent? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Accent?
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, we know most FF videos have an American girl in them, nothing wrong with that :-)

But being from the UK its quite nice to hear a British girl saying "suck my toes!"

This is why i thought Ayla from FeetSeekers was such a turn on.

Anyone know any other UK ladys or videos to watch? :-P

Cheers!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by warp:
being from the UK its quite nice to hear a British girl saying "suck my toes!"

I know what you mean - just every now and then it catches you by surprise and is pretty cool
haha

[ July 20, 2009, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've lived in the Southern U.S. my whole life and also like to hear a British girl saying "suck my toes". Like a lot of people in the US, I dig the accent [Smile] .

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by warp:
being from the UK its quite nice to hear a British girl saying "suck my toes!"

I know what you mean - just every now and then it catches you by surprise and is pretty cool
haha

You need to check out... UK Foot Sluts!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I seen 1 or 2 foot videos with a girl who has a British accent and found it very sexy. But I don't remember what video it was. I'm thinking it was Toe Jam but there are several series.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww man! somone please find me some!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site may interest you...

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2380

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<<<<<loves that accent.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is a site called Woman Worship that has that, there was a couple of clips on youtube before and the woman had a British accent.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She doesn't say "Suck my toes" but track down "Goldie" (aka Goldie Blair, Goldie Star, and, occasionally but confusingly, Goldie Cox). Apart from having breathtaking feet - rivaling, if not surpassing, Silvia Saint's - she has a delightful British accent.

I recommend "Barefoot Confidential" #10; though she does get naked, just her feet, face, and voice will be having you angling for your trouser-trout. She does also appear in "Grrl Power" #2 (I think it has been renamed "Teen Power") as the "English Nanny"; includes some G/G foot action. Both are from Kick Ass Productions.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could try Cindy Ray, she is in the UK.
http://www.arch-angeluk.com/

I originally met her on facebook and shared some wonderful stories.

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love British women...All they have to do is
speak..

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 35155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinfootguy   Email justinfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing better than an aussie accent!!!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justinfootguy:
nothing better than an aussie accent!!!

Waheyyyy!
Good lad!
haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashley Long in Barefoot Confidential...says something with the word "wanker"...hot peds too [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links