Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot pics that aren't foot pics. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot pics that aren't foot pics.
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been many shots over the years that have been fodder for my fantasies. Back in the late 60's and early 70's, my family used to by a lot of boating and water-skiing magazines. There were always a couple of great shots of bikini-clad - and barefoot - models in those wonderful pages. Amazing that those few photos could last me weeks as I beat my poor pecker raw day after day.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check EHOWA.com. Ive posted a lot on here with links to feet shots, and most of them were from his site.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom-ft
Board Regular
Member # 25852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom-ft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell yes, I love those types of pics too, actually i have a pretty large collection on my pc, maybe ill post em !
Posts: 41 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links