Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Last chic to give you a footjob/worship. How did it happen? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Last chic to give you a footjob/worship. How did it happen?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add your experiences in the spirit of adding having more guys explore their foot fetish. And also in the spirit of giving the women of the world well needed practice in this area [Big Grin]

I chose the most intimate of the "foot action" because thats what counts right? Foot worship/footjobs.

I'll start. This girl we'll call her "L" is a friend of my buddy's girlfriend. The 4 of us went out to a few clubs where she was flirting pretty hard with me. I guess I was giving it back by treating her like my annoying little sister......driving up the sexual tension. She knew I knew she wanted it but also knew I was very picky making her want it even more. We had fun, she'd interrupt me by bringing drinks to me when I was talking to other girls to get me more drunk. Sneaky. So I end up back at her place with my buddy, his girl and "L". I had expected to crash on the couch even though I had kissed her earlier. She joined me, we chatted a bit. She removed her shoes and I commented on her feet and told her how I don't date women with ugly feet. Of course she showed hers off hoping that they'd pass. They did. Can't think of a gentlemanly way to say this but shortly after I boned her brains out and gave her several orgasms. Good lay.

A couple weeks later we are all partying again. I wasn't that into her.....but low and behold 3 saki bombers later and I don't care. On the ride back home we make a stop. For what i'm not sure. But we were left alone in the car for 15 min. At which point we wrestled as I tried to push her to the other side of the back seat because she had cooties or something. All in fun. (weird...I know). She then says "if you don't want to sit next to me then i'll have to put your feet in my lap". I said "no", but she forced them all over my crotch to which I gave up. Soon my zipper was down and she was stroking me with her toes. Not bad. I didn't orgasm. Paranoid watching out for my buddy. She drove me back to my place where I ravaged her and destroyed my well made bed.

That was in May. I've had other encounters since then but not from "new" women.

Add yours!

GQ

Note that I didn't bring up feet till after she was into me and we had kissed with sex in the air. I didn't get the footjob till after hooking up with her right. This way she connects a good lay with feet. Everybody wins [Big Grin]

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ravaged my nicely made bad. Classic.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crissy Cox was my last and my First, let me explain. Some of you know that I am an amateur fetish clip producer so it is not a shock that I have hot girls with sexy feet coming through here all the time. I recently discovered that I am enjoying feet alot more than I used to(its amazing how many kinks I have discovered that i have.
Anyway, Crissy was here for the weekend again and we have done several humiliation and foot worship scenes together. We got to talking on Saturday and the topic of footjobs came up. I shot one awhile back and it looked like fun so when Crissy suggested we try one i was happy to oblige. We went into the bedroom and set up 2 cameras and I held a third for POV. When I laid down on the bed and she rubbed my balls, through my jeans, with the toe of her boots the sensation was wild. Then She took off her boots and as her toes came free of the boot I got really aroused.
Crissy unbuttoned my shorts and grabbed the baby oil for a bit of lube. she put a good amount on my cock and started rubbing it with her feet. Once she pressed both her soles alongside the shaft, I felt like I was in heaven. Watching her sexy smile as her feet stroked my cock was too much to handle and I shot my load all over her feet and toes.
This was my first and last(most recent) footjob and heres the girl that did it:

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs43/150/i/2009/116/c/d/Innocence__by_JWTies.jpg

you may have to copy paste it.

I hope you guys enjoy my first footjob as much as I did

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow guys I thought I would see more stories by now.
C'mon We can't be the only 2

--------------------

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well last Sunday i went for a few drinks with a good friend of mine. Ive known her for about 4 years, and she knows that i have a foot fetish although we have never engaged in any foot fetish activities.
Anyway she is moving away to another state in a few weeks, and we decided to catch up before she left.
Whilst we were drinking she said "I know you have been dying to have my feet for the last 4 years, so tonight you can have them before i go away".
We drive to a quiet area near a football ground, and she put her feet in my lap. They are size 4 and her toes were painted with a deep red color.
I massaged her feet for a while and told her i wanted a footjob.
She opened the door of the car, sat on the edge of the seat, and i layed on the ground below her.
She grabbed my cock with her feet and started jerking it. It was dark and nobody was around but i thought i must look like a fool laying on the cold ground getting a footjob from someone. But i thought *#ck it, im getting a footjob so who cares.
After about 5 mins i exploded all over her feet and toes, it felt soooo good!!!!
We cleaned each other up, and i drove her home.
As i said she is moving away in a few weeks so ill probably never see her again.
At least i got a footjob from her lol

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devonstew55
Board Regular
Member # 16930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devonstew55   Email devonstew55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was a foot model that goes by fantasy feet. I met her on myspace and we hit it off and next thing you know...... she has a clip store at clips4sale.com/store/30318

--------------------
I get footjobs for breakfast

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Thanks for that Dale,

I would have enjoyed watching that unfold (photographers have a voyeuristic streak) and I am hoping I can have an experience like that someday. Unfortunately most of the feet I come in contact with are models so I have to enjoy myself when I can. As far as you never seeing her again, was the experience worth an airline ticket? I know mine was.
JW

--------------------

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Last Feet I Worshiped Was My Gfs feet they smelled great got to smell her flip flops as well [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Last chic to give you a footjob/worship. How did it happen?

Just last week alongside a hoodlem road, I found a great looking hooker named Alisha standing next to two pimps who knew that I was a guy who paid decent.

I had ran into Alisha several times before and got her in my car and I guess a series of things creeped her out (one probably being my interest in her feet), and she had not wanted to join me in the past, despite how badly she had needed the money.

Well this time, things weren't too different in many regards cuz she still needed money badly & she was probably still creeped out over my like of feet. The only thing different might've been the fact that her pimps/roommates were probably pissed that she continued to turn down my easy money when they were all supposed work as a team to buy food & pay rent.

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. Alisha is, once again, not wanting to get in my car (for some vague elusive reason), so i picked up her uglier hooker friend, Teri, and drove around with that girl for a bit.

I explained to size 5 Teri how I wanted Alisha for her size 9's. And for an agreed $10 fee, the uglier hooker, Teri, basically works on hookin me up w/Alisha. We pull my car up in front of Alisha and the pimps. Teri starts telling Alisha (in front of the pimps) that everything is alright cuz she has been with me in the past and many other girls have too, and that I am not some serial killer. The pimps already knew this, of course, cuz I am well known as the foot man.

Alisha is somewhat newer to the scene and does not know me and has never taken the opportunity to get to know me, but this alone should be no reason to discriminate against a foot man IMO, cuz I am sure she has sucked plenty of strangers' dicks for less money. This fact alone sorta sets unrestfully in my mind and I am silently disappointed at my fetish due to her discrimination against me.

She has selected vague reasons in the past saying that she just did not want to go with me. Anyway, I always respect women's decisions and drop them back off if they don't want to make a deal so I had always dropped Alisha off in the past when she did not want to make money.

Well, Teri is in my car talking with Alisha from my window sorta coaxing her by saying c'mon, you don't have to be "scared," and Alisha flusterdly responds that she isn't scared. When Teri announces that Alisha will get $40 and that Teri will also get $10 if Alisha goes with me, it pretty much drives the financial pressure to the max when their entire team now knows that the decision rests on Alisha to make this happen.

Alisha reluctantly gets into my car, while making ultimatem that I better have her back on time. I agree to this. We go back to my place and have a series of various kinds of perverted foot fun, which includes foot worship & a footjob. I cummed really good on this girls feet and rub her soles on my hard shaft long after I cum cuz my wee wee stayed so hard. She was freakin amazing.

Here is a screen grab taken from her foot modeling portion of the session I had with her:
http://i27.tinypic.com/121s51s.jpg

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was last month....Indeed wifey has become cheap with the fjs, LOL!!!! I guess after 9 years she got tired of 'em :-(...In any case, I had to go all the way to the Bronx to meet w/my ex neighbor (arched size 9 from Russia). We caught up and had a few drinks..Next thing u know, she was all over me and asked me if I still didnt want to have sex w/her..."no babe, u know what I want..." I answered...N there I was taping my feet between those soles!!!! But I see fjs in the near future....My Trinidadian friend has resumed contact w/me....we had fallen apart for a year or so...but she called me yesterday N teased me about my fetish and asked me when was I gonna play w/her feet again....She had givenme at least 20+ fjs....Keep u guys posted...she is has high arched size 11....yes I luv big feet, lol!!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work today I was chatting with my coworker about chics with big dogs and I had a flash back to one chic that gave me a footjob....hadn't thought about it in a while so here it goes.

I met at a club one saturday night. I had a girlfriend at the time but I still went out for drinks with the boys. She saw me first. When I looked over there was this tall tanned brunette staring at me from across the room. I smile and turn my attention to the bartender getting my drink. I turn around and there she is! Pretty face and an amazing rack. And she was coming on strong! I was a pretty tipsy at this point so things start getting sexual fast. I'm kissing her and touching her...and shes doing the same thing. Totally being "that guy" at the bar. Later she tells me I have to go home with her because she gives the best "head" ever. I'm tempted....but I had this thing with the gf that i'd always call before I went to bed...not allowing me to bring chics home and stay faithfull. I didn't take her home that night.......

A month or so later the gf and I were having troubles. I wanted some company so I hit her up(cant even remember her name!). I come over and we chill. I hadn't seen her feet till then, and I was not disappointed. Soft/creamy size 8's with nice arches. Just lovely. We watch a movie and make out when I suggest we go to her bedroom. There I undress her to her panties but she won't take them off! "not on the 1st date" she says. So she proceeds to give me a handjob. Lame. She asks me if I like them fast or slow and I tell her I want her feet on my cock. She asks if i'm serious and with a smile I said yes. She wraps them around my cock and it feels great. I'm smiling, and laughing because it feels so good. Well she didn't like the laughing part and stopped! She thought I was laughing at her! So I tell her I want a boob job and she's game. Her boobs were DD's maybe because they were bigger than D's and these were the largest i've seen up close. And they were natural! Awesome evening.....

Sadly I dropped the ball on this chic. I was still very stuck on my ex and she knew it. She was also pretty insecure in regards to how I felt about her. My fault. One day she freaks out on me, and I laughed and called her drunk. Never heard from her again. Just remembered her name now! Heidi. It'd be cool to see her again. Amazing body. Ouch!

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha damn i just got tease bad at a redbox stoped to rent a movie n this girl just chouldnt stop taking off her flip flop so she chould rub her foot on her leg [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My coworker in the week got me off in my jeans. She pumped my cock like a gas pedal till I was about to come then she applied constant pressure so she could feel the convulsions under her foot. Felt amazing and she feeling me cum under her foot got her so wet. I had cum all the way down to my ankle [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that would make me blow? I rememeber agirl back in my college days. I was pledging a fraternity and hadn't had the pleasure of close female company in a couple of weeks. Anyway, I get to the big brothers house and there she is just laying on the sofa and no one is back from class yet. She friends with the big brothers but has a bit of a reputation of being friendly if you know what I mean. So I begin to give her the sob story about how busy I have been because the big brothers had so many tasks for me to complete that I needed a little release from all my stress. Asking innocently what she could do, I mention that I needed her to share something with me physically that she probably had never shared before. This somewhat baffled her as I smoothly sat on the sofa next to her. She was a bit nervous and said she wasn't sure. I told her not to worry it was nothing that required full nudity as I continued ease those beautiful feet onto my lap less than an inch away from the old chic-o-stick. She asked Am I almost doing what you want right now, Isaid yes she was close and she decided to slide both feet full throttle into my lap. Needless to say in about 3 minutes after that, a release indeed did occur one that I don't think eother of us will forget. I know I won't.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Wow this is great keep them coming guys. I am really enjoying the posts. So glad GQguy started this. Its giving me some great Ideas for a scene with Cory Chase. Ever seen a footjob wher the girl is handcuffed? Might be an interesting twist for me. I'll keep reading as long as you guys keep writing.

CQ another great story sir wish I had been there.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links