Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My feet experience today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My feet experience today
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was driving home and I thought I'd ring up a prostitute and go and see her at her hotel room . She is a mature Greek lady . I payed her $50 and I sucked her toes and got a footjob . Her feet smelled like they have been sweating cause she was at the shops when I called , she had pinky red toenail polish on and Had little hairs on her toes and I couldn't stop sucking them I can't wait to go back . Just thought I'd share that with u all
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
repeat customer
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's hot, Dude!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very freakin nice!! i hope you get to do more with her. check with her next time and see if she'll let ya snap some pics for personal keepsakes and then share with us, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

i love greek women [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where was this??? Only 50 bucks??
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics if you can.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has no one else noticed:

quote:
Had little hairs on her toes and I couldn't stop sucking them
!?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Has no one else noticed:

quote:
Had little hairs on her toes and I couldn't stop sucking them
!?
Gotta love hairy toes.....Geez. It's onne thing to get your girl's pubic hair in your teeth...but toe hair? Come on....

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's in Sydney , yea I'll see if I can take sum pics and show all u guys . Thanks for ur replys
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

It's in Sydney , yea I'll see if I can take sum pics and show all u guys . Thanks for ur replys
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to be able to be able to multi task while down there.Nothing like a floss job while sucking toes
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links