Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » CINDY VERSUS STACY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CINDY VERSUS STACY
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is another OLD work of fiction for those who never saw it, please let me know what you think. I like to get feedback to see if anyone likes my stuff or not. Cindy Chin was a very pretty and feminine new wrestler. She is 5'5 with long black hair, 125lbs. with dark eyes and a pretty and wide smile. You would never know looking at her that she was a black belt in karate also, and loved to use her always red pedicured toes in fights, and enjoyed dominating her opponents, forcing them to lick and suck on her feet. She was to fight in a featured ladies wrestling tournament in about a week and she had been training hard at her dojo. After wrestling school each day, she would practice there, and then come home and work in front of a large mirror in her room. She would practice leg kicks in slow motion pretending her size 7 red toenailed foot smacked her opponent in the face. She also liked remembering all the beaten opponents that she made kiss her feet after a match or a fight. She studied her graceful foot, and would smother a pillow with it pretending it was her wrestling opponents face. She couldn't wait for her next victim. It was customary for the fighters to meet each other before they fight on that given day. Cindy agreed to meet her opponent one hour before their match, so that they could talk and size each other up. The day arrived, and Cindy was waiting in the lounge area to meet her opponent. What she saw immediately stunned her. The woman was absolutely the most beautiful wrestler Cindy ever saw. Stacy Karl was a tall blonde goddess that looked much more like a fashion model and not a foot fighter, or wrestler. Cindy was speachless. Stacy was a 5'10 long flowing haired blonde with green eyes, a killer toned body of 130lbs, with a 34b chest and legs that went on absolutely forever. She had white sandals on her gorgeous size 10 feet, and her toes were painted yellow. Cindy couldn't help starring, and got caught looking at Stacy's sexy feet. I'll make sure that you get a really good look at my feet later, she said. Cindy saw that this woman was as confident as she was beautiful. Stacy sat down next to Cindy and crossed her very long legs and dangled her right sandal on her toes, distracting Cindy. I hear that we're both undefeated in tournaments, and wrestling matches she volunteered. Well one of us will no longer be undefeated after today, but under de feet instead, and she laughed at her remark. Stacy swirled her foot and wiggled it distracting Cindy, who was made more uncomfortable with the show than her words. After about 10 minutes more of verbal jabs, and teasing, Stacy had enough and pulled her sandals off in front of Cindy. She got up with her sandals in her hand, and giggled in Cindy's face. My feet hurt from being in these expensive sandals all day, I can't wait to have your mouth completely soothe them later. She turned her back, and padded away barefoot to go change. Cindy never heard such bold remarks before, after all she was the one who always had her feet kissed after a match. She couldn't believe someone so pretty and sexy could be so tough and mean. The women were introduced into the ring and faced each other with their string bikini's and bare feet. Cindy had her toes painted red against Stacy's gorgeous size 10's painted yellow. Stacy struck first with a kick to the belly that Cindy blocked, and she countered with a left kick to Stacy's right knee. Cindy then followed with a punch to Stacy's shoulder that hurt her. After the girls traded some weak and insignificant punches, Stacy was able to kick Cindy in the left ear, making her lose her balance. Cindy tried a spin kick that missed badly, and Stacy was able to kick Cindy in the left ear again. Cindy was a little dazed, and she was fighting like her legs were in deep quicksand. She was very sluggish, and not using her proper technique. Cindy wasn't herself. Was the beauty of her opponent a distraction to her? Her palms were sweaty and her heart beat faster in the presence of this woman, who dazed her yet again with another kick to the side of her head. She never got kicked this much or took a beating like this, and she tried to respond with a wild right punch. Cindy left herself open again, and Stacy seized the moment like the killer she is, a sexy deadly black widdow. Stacy launched a straight right kick that went through Cindy's guard and landed flush in her face. Cindy was really dazed but didn't go down, until Stacy followed with a devestating side kick, as the toes of her left foot smashed into Cindy's nose. Cindy flopped on to her back and landed very hard on the mat, knocking the wind out of her. Cindy's arms and legs felt like led as they were spread out on the mat. Stacy stomped on her belly and chest over and over again with her very sexy bare feet, really hurting Cindy. Cindy saw the gorgeous Stacy pose above her with a big smile, but Cindy couldn't move at all. Stacy slowly lifted her right bare foot and paused it, and then slowly lowered it to Cindy's face. Cindy looked right at the smoothe sweaty sole of the foot. It was a little dirty but it was long and graceful, as the toes wiggled above her. It was a pretty foot, but it was sweaty and boy did it smell strong. As she starred at the decending foot, the smell hit her nose hard. Stacy's long pretty foot smelled like rotten eggs with soy sauce and vinegar mixed in. Cindy couldn't believe this was happening, usually it was her foot that got to have all the fun. Stacy stepped completely on Cindy's face. The foot was moist and sweaty, but it felt very soft and warm. The smell was horrible, as the foot was being gently rubbed into her face. Smell my sexy foot bitch! SMELL IT DEEPLY! Cindy had no choice but obey. This beautiful woman, and famous wrestler kicked her ass and her face! Stacy kept lifting the foot up and then lowering it forcing the poor girl to look at what she was being forced to smell. The big size 10 foot could more than cover her whole face. Stacy tweaked her mouth and nose with her frisky smelly toes. Now lick the bottom of my foot from toe to heel, my foot slave. Lick my foot harder cunt! Cindy was being humiliated, yet there was a part of her that felt she belonged at this blonde goddess's feet. She was feeling a little turned on worshipping this beautiful wrestlers fabulous feet. Stacy put her right big toe on Cindy's lips, and Cindy openned her mouth and sucked on it. How many girls did this for her, now it was her turn to service someone. Taste better than it smells? Stacy asked laughing. Cindy sucked on the moist and salty foot, gagging at the harsh repulsive smell. My feet get extra smelly in those sandals, I hope your enjoying soothing my bare tootsies! Stacy rubbed her foot all over her beaten face. Cindy then sucked on every yellow painted toe. Put my whole foot in your mouth you weak slut. Suck on my gorgeous foot, taste it, love it completely. Bet you got nothing to say now, with my foot on your face! Cindy tried to speak, but Stacy's toes wiggled on her tongue and against her throat, so all she could do was mumble. What's that noise, having a problem with my gorgeous looking feet? Stacy laughed some more. Roll over and look at the feet that kicked your ass! Cindy rolled on to her chest and viewed the perfect feet. Yellow toenails wiggled in her face as she kissed each and every one. That's where you belong at my pretty feet, clean the yellow polish off my toes! Suck them deeply! CINDY LICKED HER CONQUERORS FEET! She wondered if she could conquer the desire of wanting to worship this sexy blonde wrestler's toes, and that's what bothered her the most. That and trying to get this woman's foot stink off her face. That may fade, but the smell in her nose, the taste in her mouth, and the memory of this day never will.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links