Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot session in SoCal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot session in SoCal
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking about seeing a foot provider in the SoCal area. Anyone have any recommendations? I am looking for toe sucking, foot massage, etc, and maybe a FJ.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try www.footsessions.com . It's a directory for girls and women who offer private foot sessions. I've actually met a couple girls off that site, and one of them actually contacted me first. And of course, there's always Craig's List.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I checked out footsessions.com. Most of the ads are 3-4 years old, and I know alot of those women are out of the business. Craigslist is barren too. I was just checking to see if anyone had any recommendations.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evelyn's foot fantasy
Loyal Member
Member # 33431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evelyn's foot fantasy   Email Evelyn's foot fantasy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww.. too bad you're in So.Cal. I do private sessions but I'm located in Norcal.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/26164

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

That is too bad, [Cry] . Next time I'm up there, I'll let you know!!
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's true about some of the old profiles. At any rate, it's still worth a shot to at least make a profile. I've actually been contacted by a girl like that, and we've been sessioning ever since; this was starting back in '07 too. The problem with the site is wanting to contact them in return, you have to be a paying member, and for my money, it's a little pricey.

What I've done is met most of the women I do private sessions with at foot parties. www.footnight.com runs parties in L.A. every two months. Dunno how you'd feel about a foot party, but if it's not your thing, it could be a good way to get meet someone you'd like to do a private with sometime down the line.

You can also try some of the BDSM dungeons around, a lot of the dommes, switches, and subs do foot play and foot worship. If you're just into a foot fetish, than go with a switch. These are the two that I know of.

Passive Arts - www.passivearts.com
The Dominion - www.dominionsm.com

Passive Arts is down near the airport, but I've never been there. I have been to The Dominion though, down near Century City, off of Venice Blvd. It's pretty cool. Half hour sessions there are $100. But check out the site and see for yourself if you'd like to go down there.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links