Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello Again to Everyone!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello Again to Everyone!
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

I just wanted to say hello to everybody again. It has been quite some time since I was actively on here.
It wasnt because i lost the love for feet (I doubt that will ever happen), i was just too busy with my new job and so on.
I hope all of you old ppl are still on here and are doing well, and let me use this opertunity also to say HI to all the new members on here.

I am playing with the idea of maybe setting up a foot fetish site myself now too, so I might be in touch with some of you for a fe tips and hints of that is ok.

So enough of me blabbering on, and again HI TO ALL!

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of us old people are still here. In fact -I keep forgetting to shut off the turn signal on my computer.

Welcome back!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean. Sometimes you just don't have time. Glad you could make it back.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's absolutely great to see you in the forums and posting again. I took a two-year hiatus of my own, and found things pretty much unchanged upon resumption. I hope you'll find the same.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so great to see you back! I don't get in very often but I'll check for your posts whenever I'm logged in. Welcome back!!!
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links