Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Manson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Manson
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I found an old bookmark i saved to the wikipedia page for Foot Fetishism and went to it and noticed Marilyn Manson listed under the list of famous people with a Foot Fetish.

Does anyone know what the story that came out on this was? Did it have anything to do with Dita Von Teese? For some strange reason i seem to remember something about this, but no clue what it was.I may have even posted about it before.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LauraFootGoddess
Board Regular
Member # 35733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LauraFootGoddess   Email LauraFootGoddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marilyn and Dita were an item. If that helps.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well one of his music videos has him sucking toes and licking feet in it. Perhaps that's the connection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IVxpulRf8
"This is the New Shit"

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was his wife, wasn't she?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really take the whole list of celebrity foot fetishists on Wikipedia with anything less than a grain or two of salt. Names keep coming and going off that list every time I stumble across it, but the ones that always manage to stay on that list are of course the ones we all know about: Tarantino, Tommy Lee, Redman, Ludacris, Leno, A-Rod, Enrique Iglesias, and really, that's about it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I don't really take the whole list of celebrity foot fetishists on Wikipedia with anything less than a grain or two of salt. Names keep coming and going off that list every time I stumble across it, but the ones that always manage to stay on that list are of course the ones we all know about: Tarantino, Tommy Lee, Redman, Ludacris, Leno, A-Rod, Enrique Iglesias, and really, that's about it.

Tracy Morgan raved about female feet on the Howard Stern Show. He loves em.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A much better foot-scene in a major music video is when the Edge, of U2, has his face rubbed with really fuckin' cute girl-feet from two different girls simultaneously for the video of the song "Numb." (Must be 10 or 15 years old, now.)

Here's the video (03:05-03:31)

[ July 28, 2009, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Pjay ]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. I favor the pale, creamy-white one on the left, though the tanned one on the right is sure fine as well. [Wink]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember yeeeeeeears before he dated Dita he mentioned in a mag I was reading he'd had "sex with feet" a few times.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more reason that Manson is awesome.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:

awesome avatar [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i acually made a post about this some years ago when i bought the mag,during him promoting his last album(wich was horrible btw)i think it was revolver magazine,but dont quote me entirely..i know i saved the mag,but where did i put it?? [Wink]
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:

awesome avatar [Cheers]
Random.

But, thank you.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the marilyn Manson concert in Sydney and he had a few girls on stage and he sucked there toes . He also has a film clip where he licks and gets feet in his face the song is mobscene
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna be next - that is y i came to la - qt and marilyn will want all my dates...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links