Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Suzanne Pleshette

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Suzanne Pleshette
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. Saw her in a 1961 Highway 66. Wow, did she look stunning! Very brief shots of her feet getting out of bed, and standing on the floor next to the bed. Not even though worth keeping. But ya get a look anyway for what it's worth. She even had a brief pool scene -- and nothing. I'll never understand directors and how gutless they are. Here's a sexy part of the anatomy that can be shown anywhere ... and rarely is there any concentration of it. Your lucky to get incidental crap ... because they actually have an agenda NOT to show it, and adroitly edit it out. Man oh man; anything with her in the '60s is worth checking out. http://www.theback40foot.com

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was barefooted a few times on THE BOB NEWHART SHOW. I recall one time when she stood on her knees on the bed, and you could see her soles!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links