Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Session with Mikayla Miles???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Session with Mikayla Miles???
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

I am sure most of you foot fetishists out there are well aware of Amazon Mikayla Miles, the 6'3, size 15, yet beautiful for her size and immaculate feet, right? Well, I know she was once predominant in the foot fetish community, then left the scene for awhile to pursue her personal life, then came back. Now I am wondering if anybody knows if she offers private foot sessions??? I know she lives in Colorado, or if anyone has done a session with her before? So if anyone knows anything, please hit me up, thank you!

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had the distinct pleasure of experiencing Mikayla's feet at a foot party once. It was completely and explicitly awesome, and Mikayla is a very fun, warm person to be around. She was obviously busy that entire night, but did her best to give sessions to anyone who wanted them, myself included.

Dunno if you're into it or not, but her feet are very smelly.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like an awesome experience that I am SO jealous about! Well I hope to one day share the same experience, foot party or private, and I bet that her feet smell. I do not care either way but I can definitely see how Mikayla's feet would smell because they are huge first of all, and she's uber active! So I would absolutely not complain if her feet smell. In fact I'd love to have that taint smell on my face for hours after the session, haha! Thanks for sharing that, anyone else have a Mikayla experience or know how to set one up?
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links