Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's the deal with this guy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the deal with this guy?
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy does "exams" of girls' feet in public places?

I've seen these videos around for a while. What's this guy supposedly "examining"? I mean, is he really out there foisting himself off as some sort of pedorthist or whatever when he's really just harvesting views of pretty girls' cute feet?

I love seeing the feet, but I really loathe watching the videos knowing (or at least, believing) that these girls are being duped into showing their feet. Just seems ...icky... to me.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen those videos before and I know exactly what you mean. The first one or two I saw, I just thought he asked them to video tape thier feet for money and they were disinterested in it. I saw a few more and realized he was a total sleaze, probably posing as a podiatrist. I'm a nurse myself, and I can tell you that his "exam" means nothing, because their are legitimate tests for feet to test neurologic/cardiovascular function.

Its awful that these women probably don't even know that hes posting these videos online. What a scumbag, he should just grow a set and let women know his intentions up front.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting video, I wonder how or what he says to get these women to do it? It's a little creepy not knowing.

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this guy is obviously a big douche

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think he's examining anything, he's trying to turn himself on.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
I love seeing the feet, but I really loathe watching the videos knowing (or at least, believing) that these girls are being duped into showing their feet. Just seems ...icky... to me.

OH YES YES YES, me too, i love watching them.

The unfortunate thing is that the guy is really duping these women and there have been news reports posted in the past about this guy tricking women for their feet. I'm not sure that he's been caught by authorities yet.

Nonetheless, this guy lives out most of our dreams and gets to be in the presence of these beautiful women's feet and watch them later on camera.

Unfortunately, he is a very bad representation for foot fetishists cuz this guy is actually very disgusting looking in person. On a side note, he is also very creepy and perverted too. There are videos of him masterbating himself to feet and basically whimpering/crying like a pissant while he gets off.

I hate the fact that he is the type of guy who is our poster child when news stations do a story on deranged foot fetish behaviors. A number of the women he has tricked in the past have had suspicions and hence his tactics showing up in the news.

Unfortunately, if they catch this guy, there will be nobody else out there who does it quite as good as him. Yes he has a storyline that he uses and he's got it down very well with these women. Alot of times you can see it simply by the amount of comfort he instills in these perfect strangers in the relatively "would-be" hostile setting if he was to reveal that his tapes were for foot fetish purposes.

As much as I personally live my life by honest principles, I am sorta saddened to have to give credit to the guys out there who use dishonest tactics to convince women to show off their feet. Without these foot troopers tricking normal everyday hotties, there would be alot less foot masterbation material that originates from your everyday girl off the streets.

I am not endorsing these tactics. In fact, if I had to pick a position, I would officially condone the techniques. But one thing is for sure. This stuff has most of us masterbating like salivating pie-eyed puppets and it has us doing it in groves.

I try to avoid masterbating to this kind of stuff when I can, but i find myself enjoying it too much and wishing i could lick & sniff these women's feet. I hope that guy will create a tactic that convinces the women to allow him to lick & sniff their feet in public too LOL

Then i can die and live happily knowing that foot fetish strangers are capable of living out the ultimate fantasy w/o being arrested on site, Hee Hee [Evil Grin]

[ July 28, 2009, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler,

How can he be living out our fantasies? I don't know about you, but mine involve a gal (sometimes gals, lol) that are involved with the fetish and playing along with me and into it. Can't say I've ever dreamed about tricking girls into simply looking at their feet. Call me crazy...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Tyler,

How can he be living out our fantasies? I don't know about you, but mine involve a gal (sometimes gals, lol)

i think most of us here have fantasies that involve a gal or gals LOL

i'm not gay and I doubt most people in this forum are gay either.

I never said most of our fantasies involved tricking women, but rather being in the presence of these hot women and their feet. Here, you can read my quote again and see what I was saying:
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Nonetheless, this guy lives out most of our dreams and gets to be in the presence of these beautiful women's feet and watch them later on camera.

Don't you love being around women and their feet and also watching videos of women's feet and masterbating to them later? If you enjoy these things, then you are just like most of us, Hee Hee? [Secret]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if those women find it strange that he never gives them any type of diagnosis?
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am aware of him and think that is if he using an excuse to get to film girls feet it is nothing but wrong...
I have just started a thread myself about taking pictures in public and so on, and about the legitimacy of it all.
I think as soon as you mislead sombody and use the footage for something else, it isnt right.
I think more than half of these poor females, would have a problem with their feet being up on the net now!
Anyhow.. that's just my opinion on this. Good luck to him if he wnats to carry on that way... I for one, will stick to being honest and getting rejected a few more times.

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've enjoyed my own pictures, but because the girls posing for them are into it and showing me their feet. Can't say I get anything from what he does.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creepy dude...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch and listen VERY carefully. She knows what he's asking her to do before he says it. it's staged.

Example: go to 40 seconds.

"Turn your [turns her foot exactly how he wanted it with no need for correction] foot to the side."

It's just a catch...seriously...what woman would be stupid enough to do this stuff without realising it's for him to have a sly one off the wrist after it?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Andy,

The same people who send money to those emailers that ask for your bank accounts from Africa. People ARE stupid.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder if he's a member here...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links