Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DAMN!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DAMN!
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen this before??? How the hell do I get on that show??? Geez could you imagine if it was one us foot guys as one of the contestants? how intense would that be?!?! Check it out, I need to apply for the show even though it is an Italian Show....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhQIAGiv_Nw&feature=channel_page

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's it, I'm going to Italy! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omfg if i was either one of those dudes, i would be having a major stiff from the 1st second and it would be very apparent to the cameras filming on national tv LOL

i would even consider whipping it out once those girls got their toes on my nose and i inhaled some deep sniffs to get me at max capacity. this tv show is great for guys like me, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would be really cool if shows like that came on over here. For now, they should get actual foot lovers on that show to see what would happen, would be awsome!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as I was asked the questions in English, I'll bet that I would be getting them right while I was finding my own little bit of heaven (a little less enthusiastically, if you please, ladies).
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Can anyone translate?"

The moderator kept saying "correcto".
Sign me up for that game show, I'd purposely get the questions wrong so that my "torment" would last longer.

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever that show is, it is amazing! [Big Grin]
Italians obviously have different views on feet to the rest of the world [Laugh]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot translate but I heard from others that it is an Italian game show, of course, and the two contestants had to answer questions in one minute while being "distracted" by these gorgeous women
's bare feet. So, it makes you wonder, how are they distracted, in which like us for our obvious passion for a woman's feet, or maybe they are grossed out by feet in which I can see making it difficult as well. Anyhow, I am glad you guys are enjoying it, but damn I'd do anything to get on that show....and take the girls out for dinner after the shooting and do the damn thing! haha

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links