Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Confused About My Friend's Sore, Ticklish Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Confused About My Friend's Sore, Ticklish Feet
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you guys can help me with something. I'm totally confused by this friend I know. She's a runner who participates in lots of 10Ks and marathons. She runs so much she was recently diagnosed with plantar faciitis. As a result, she frequently talks about how her feet are sore. She has these magnificently long, slender toes with creamy skin and soles. She also likes to bend, flex, and move her feet.

This is what they look like:

My Friend's Feet

One day we're having a conversation online and we get on the topic of her feet somehow. Once again she says her feet are killing her. I then ask, "Why don't you get a foot massage?" "No. I don't like foot massages," she says.

Needless to say I am speechless. [Thud]

When asked why, she says it's because her feet are ticklish. I asked her to give me a try at a foot massage, but she doubts I can do it. Then I get the wishy washy "we'll see" and a change of subject.

I walked away from the conversation feeling like her feet are just wasted. First, on the friendship angle, it doesn't solve her problem of her feet being sore. I thought it quite odd that a runner doesn't like people massaging her feet. What's up with that?

Secondly, on the foot fetish angle, no one will ever know what it will feel like to run their hands over her toes and feel her soft, warm feet in their hands. Her feet are long, slender, sexy, and she obviously takes care of them. She teases, bends, and flexes as if she wants them to be touched, but when the opportunity arises ("My feet hurt")... "How 'bout a foot massage?" [Violent] BAM "Sorry, I'm ticklish. No can do."

Anyone else know folks like this? Is this common? Has anyone been successful at getting a woman with really sensitive feet to appreciate a foot massage? How did you do it?

[ July 28, 2009, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: footntoesmassager ]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to use alot of pressure, if use not enough pressure it will be ticklish...you can also suggest doing pressure points while she's wearing socks...the arches at the insertion point below the ankle is more than likely where the pain is..

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point. I had thought to "train" her feet. I think most of it is in her mind. She thinks it's silly so she giggles and pulls her feet away. I think if I can train her to get used to someone touching her feet she'd like it more.

--------------------

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

So, I told her my training plan:

1. You have to be trained to have someone touch your feet...it puts you in the right mindset
2. You have to be trained to get the right kind of massage (pressure, strokes, etc.)
3. You have to be trained about your body language with your feet. ALL men pay attention to feet. PERIOD.
4. Learn your ground rules. Define a platonic massage and a sexual massage.

After presenting this training plan with her just now, she typed "NO, NO, NO" and replied that she now thinks feet are gross and doesn't like people touching her feet. If someone in the future would try to touch them, she'd kick them. She outright refused to even try the plan. She commented that she will continue to move her feet around and tease all she wants.

I guess she's one of those people who just doesn't like feet. That or she's crazy. Oh well. What a waste. Moving on. [Mad]

[ July 28, 2009, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: footntoesmassager ]

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i have found in my experiences with women who have ticklish feet, it is best to press your face into her soles rather than use your naughty fingers.

this way she is less threatened (unless of course she thinks you're a perverted freak), and by being less threatened she can be more relaxed.

then what you can do to stimulate a massage is to have her fold her toes over your nose and you can inhale and exhale out. the airflow will provide just enough relaxation to avoid the ticklish feelings while still providing pleasure for both you and her.

that is what i have used on more than one woman in the past when her feet were too ticklish.

however, me, being the bonehead that I am, I have always gotten overambitious with those girls and started licking profusely at some point and they pull their feet away in a frenzy. but if you can avoid that last part with ticklish girls, you can be a pleasure success, Hee Hee?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah my wife's feet were very ticklish when we started dating but over the years of me touching them I am not even sure if I COULD tickle them anymore. Its definetly a tolerance thing.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

I now wonder why this girl thinks feet are gross when it's her own feet that would be massaged! That makes no sense.

--------------------

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, I don't blame you buddy. Those feet look amazing. But don't beat the topic to the ground with her. If she doesnlt like feet, then she doesn't like feet. No matter how much you talk about pressure points. If you try to make her like them, she will be onto you (and by the way your posts have looking, I don't think thats whats you want). My best advice to be, depending on how good of friends you guys are, is to one, stop talking about it soo much, you are overdoing it, and two, the next time that she complains about her feet, just take her feet and start massaging them. I would pay attention to the arches, b/c by the picture, it doesnt really look like she has much of an arch, that could be why her feet are sore. And who cares if she kicks you? Your a man! If she starts to freak, try to calm her down, talk nicely to her, massage her feet. But if she is really freaking out. Just stop so that you dont ruin the friendship.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tyler D.:
what i have found in my experiences with women who have ticklish feet, it is best to press your face into her soles rather than use your naughty fingers.

this way she is less threatened (unless of course she thinks you're a perverted freak), and by being less threatened she can be more relaxed.

then what you can do to stimulate a massage is to have her fold her toes over your nose and you can inhale and exhale out. the airflow will provide just enough relaxation to avoid the ticklish feelings while still providing pleasure for both you and her.

that is what i have used on more than one woman in the past when her feet were too ticklish.

however, me, being the bonehead that I am, I have always gotten overambitious with those girls and started licking profusely at some point and they pull their feet away in a frenzy. but if you can avoid that last part with ticklish girls, you can be a pleasure success, Hee Hee?
[/QUOTE

I love Tylers strategy..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I advise ::

1) You applying Ice to the plantar area after she runs..

2)somehow you have to very thoughtfully get you hands to her feet to massage the "right spots" of her feet..

3) maybe offer to clean her feet and lotion them?

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't buy that jazz about ticklish feet or not liking feet; your problem is that you are in the "friend zone".
For some women, perhaps many, access to their feet is off limits except for that "someone special".
Hope this helps.

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have run into plenty of women who think feet are just gross and although i never tried to touch their feet, i do believe they'd have outright refused adamantly. i dont think its a friends zone thing or anything like that. she probably thinks of her feet in terms of running which makes me very unsexy and more like a tool.

quote:
it is best to press your face into her soles rather than use your naughty fingers.

umm.. yeah.. some guys sticking his face in her feet is surely gonna relax her. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd drop it...she has made it abundantly clear...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
it is best to press your face into her soles rather than use your naughty fingers.

umm.. yeah.. some guys sticking his face in her feet is surely gonna relax her. [Roll Eyes]
i understand your perspective which is why I wrote the caveat: "unless of course she thinks you're a perverted freak".

but this can be done though, trust me. maybe you'd just need to try it out with the right face in order to believe me. heck, wear a mask if all else fails.

[ July 29, 2009, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking it's either one, or a combination, of some things. Either 1) she doesn't like her feet, or feet in general, 2) she's uncomfortable with anyone touching her feet, or 3) she's uncomfortable with you touching her feet because you're making her uncomfortable.

Personally, I think the key is in a woman's response to a foot massage offer. The response she can give can either be firm and direct, or more of a response that's hesitant and that you can tell she's uncomfortable with the offer. I've had a few women firmly say, "No, thanks" when I've offered to give them a foot massage, or some other similar response. When I've gotten that firm response, I've just replied back, "Okay. It's your loss" and then be done with it and change the subject. While that approach isn't always successful in getting to massage a woman's feet, it has worked quite a bit in that the woman reconsiders the offer and then tells me she has changed her mind and would now like one. By me not making a big deal about the offer, she doesn't get a weird feeling from me and picks up on the fact that it's no big deal. Once that thought sits in for a couple of minutes with her, there have been times a woman has reconsidered and has said, "Is that foot massage offer still good?"

If a woman looks hesitant in her response to your offer, like she's thinking of something to say in a nice way so as not to offend you, then you're better off just dropping it completely. There's one woman, from my own experience, that this exact same thing happened with. She gave the excuse, rather hesitantly, that, although her feet were hurting her, she probably wouldn't enjoy me giving her a foot massage because her feet are way too ticklish. Rather than pursue the topic or ask why, I simply dropped it. Over the next several months, we hung out more and we got to know each other as friends a little better and, about 8-9 months later, not only did I massage her feet for the first time one evening, I also sucked on her toes as well. Eventually, she became a "friend with foot fetish benefits" for awhile. In her case, she initially wasn't comfortable with me touching her feet because she didn't know me all that well. It was only after several months of hanging out together that I proved that I was someone she could trust and, eventually, someone she could feel comfortable being around.

By asking why and questioning a woman's hesitancy in getting a foot massage, a guy can come off as looking weird or creepy to a woman without even trying that hard, in my opinion. It's like a guy is forcing a woman to do something she doesn't want to do and the more the guy carries on about it and questions it, the more weird it becomes for the woman involved.

While it may be that she just has an aversion to feet in general, it could be that she's just not comfortable enough around you to want you touching her feet and you may have pushed the envelope too hard by asking her why she doesn't take you up on your foot massage offer.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links