Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Opinions on toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Opinions on toes
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which toe type do you prefer?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 126 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second toe longer then first provides great gripping power [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a strong preference for whether the second toe is longer than the big toe. I've li(c)ked feet that had 'em both ways.

My much bigger issue is toenail shape. It's far easier for ugly toenails to ruin a nice pair of feet.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen the 3rd option. Aesthetically I think feet look better when the toes descend in length, but I don't have a strong preference based on the options presented in the voting options. My wife has a long second toe and I love her feet. She has nice long toes and she knows how to use them [Big Grin]

The things that matter more to me have to do with the toe nails, length/width and grooming. I prefer medium to slender toes with some length. I do not care for stubby or wide/meaty toes. I also want a decent amount of toe nail. I have seen some feet that barely have toe nails and that bothered me for some reason.

I would guess that every one of us has a preference of some type...

[ July 30, 2009, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they are groomed and do not have corns...I'm cool

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as along as there are no corns, hairs, or bunions or anything else that impedes them, I don't really care. I just love sexy smelly tasty cute toes!
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Descending order looks perfect and beautiful, but different toe types give them character, and I find that just as, if not more erotic than your typical flawless idea.

There was one girl whose second toe was longer than the first, and her big toes were slanted outwards a little. At first I thought they were ugly, but I grew to like them. Not that I ever touched them, but still.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could have picked more than one as I would have selected both choices 2 & 3 but when it comes down to having to pick only one, the longer second toe gets my vote.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife's toes
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of em longer than the big toe ex pinky!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive gotten hard from all types of toes. i really dont have a preferance. i'm not a fan of a really long 2nd toe, and as for the 3rd option, i have only seen that once, and i thought it was cool as hell. heres a picture of it

But mainly, i feel that any feet that look nice and are well taken care of are good for me.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know why but i like a really big big toe, not freakishly big, i guess it's good for sucking on
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like when the big toe is longer and they go in descending order more than other foot types. But one that I've never seen until I joined Wu's is the 3rd toe longer or as long as the big toe. Nusuth's picture is that type and I really think it looks sexy. The toes are so cute.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, keyfeet, that was just freaky. definitely not my thing.

i voted for descending order, but you forgot another option.. the 3rd toe is longer than the 2nd toe. then again i have only seen it twice i think but one of them is my wife.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
ok, keyfeet, that was just freaky. definitely not my thing.

i voted for descending order, but you forgot another option.. the 3rd toe is longer than the 2nd toe. then again i have only seen it twice i think but one of them is my wife.

agreed there.

but option 3 was meant to cover toes like your wife has, which by the way are quite nice.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links