Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Consider the future... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Consider the future...
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured I'd put this out there and see if anyone else thinks along the lines along which I think...

Do any of you look at a girl's feet with a thought toward the future--as in, how they'll hold up as she ages, whether they'll age well and you'll still be attracted to them? Do you think about whether there are aspects of her feet that may decline in ways that would make them unappealing to you--and then use these thoughts to gauge whether you would or wouldn't want to get involved with the girl and her feet now?

Ever look at an older woman's feet, when they're all dilapidated and really quite crappily maintained--plain old ugly--and wonder if they were ever nice-looking and this is what can become of the feet you once thought were hot?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I wonder, but I've seen some older ladies (grandmas included) with sexier feet than some ladies on the forum.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep,

you're not the only one, bu i see it in a more positive way.

a lot of things in a women's appearence will disappear when they get older and there won't be anything left that's going to be very attractive about her when she's old, but most of the time, if women has nice looking feet, the only thing she has to do is take care of her looks an her feet will hold up longer than anythign else in her appearence.

she cn get fat, wrinkly whatever, but feet most of the time will stay attractive for a long time.
but i personally don't mind it when older women get a little rougher feet around the heels and stuff like that, because if she has the feet shaped the way i like them, i don't mind the feet getting older, they will still look good to me if she just takes care of them.

ofcourse all great things come to an end eventually, but feet hold up for a damn long time, i see lots of middleaged and even older women with feet that are still quite attractive to mee and i'm still in my twenties, so i love that i have a footfetish men, because feet will stay pretty if she takes care of them until women are like 60 or so, after that it's all gon men, haha

nice topic dude.

sorry for taking up this much with my reply,

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've wondered what my wife's feet will look like when we're older. I look at her mothers feet and hope they'll look as good as those. Her mother is almost 60 and has nice smooth soles and cute toes, which is good. Past the age of 60, I don't really think about that.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend makes a point to take care of her feet because she knows I'm attracted to them. They are always very soft and smooth. So I have no problems about how they'll look in years to come.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I wonder about stuff like that all the time. My wife is still relatively young at 35 but I often wonder how they will look when she is 50 or 55. Hopefully still awesome.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly not at all. I take advantage of what the present has to offer, not worrying about the future.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think of it this way guys. What will your woman think of you? Will she be able to stomach looking at you as some pot bellied guy who's hair is growing on his shoulders and back rather than his head. Sitting on the old Lazy Boy in boxers and tank top with dark socks and slippers passing wind and scratching yourself every commercial break while watching the TV. After a certain age we will all start to look like Marie and Frank from the show "Everyone Loves Raymond." By that time just the physical attraction will be gone, but I'm sure if you really love a person it won't matter.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet dont sag - plus, look up episiotomy sometime.

[ August 01, 2009, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Feet dont sag - look up episiotomy sometime.

An episiotomy is a procedure done when a woman is giving birth where an incision is made to prevent the vagina from tearing by enlarging it a little bit. I don't believe that is the word you were looking for.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um yes I left med school for b-school -

Feet are home to a third of the bones in the body - nothing oozes or comes out of em, hardly subject to augmentation or incisions, and is as misunderstood and fragile enuf to be broken like the human heart. Tell that to all ur haters.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never thought about it, but it is a good question to pose Pjay

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Sometimes I wonder, but I've seen some older ladies (grandmas included) with sexier feet than some ladies on the forum.

Agreed!!! I've seem some feet on 50 year old woman that has put some the 19 year old's on here to shame.

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Think of it this way guys. What will your woman think of you? Will she be able to stomach looking at you as some pot bellied guy who's hair is growing on his shoulders and back rather than his head. Sitting on the old Lazy Boy in boxers and tank top with dark socks and slippers passing wind and scratching yourself every commercial break while watching the TV. After a certain age we will all start to look like Marie and Frank from the show "Everyone Loves Raymond." By that time just the physical attraction will be gone, but I'm sure if you really love a person it won't matter.

Oh, believe me, I understand that it's not the women alone who will age and not look as young and beautiful as they once did. Surely I know that the same thing happens to us men. (I myself have the hair growing on parts that shouldn't have hair, to prove it! [Mad] )

It's just that I've seen so many older wome with ... just ... the more horrible fuckin' toenails!... and gnarled, misshapen toes. I have to figure, is there anything they did to make their toenails curl up and get all brittle like that, or was it something that simply cannot be helped, and it's just a crapshoot as to whether the girl you settle down with is gonna have that happen??

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links