Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Not doing it anymore

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not doing it anymore
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the other day I met a girl at the mall we had a few drinks and went back to my place I told her about my fetish and she did not mind........I was taking her boots off and started to smell her socked feet and it was so amazing the best I have ever smelled in my life. I took her socks off and what I saw were the most beautiful feet I have ever seen they smelled great the were so soft. I have never seen anything so amazing. well now foot pictures and videos dont do it for me anymore all I can think about are those feet
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too right.

but we need something to tie us over whilst we wait for the sweet scent of feet. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes, indeed i long for feet such as that in real life, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice story, but i agree with toe sucker-we need some thing to tie us over til we get the real thing

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel you dirty. Foot pics don't do it for me like they did when I was younger and not getting laid. They are ok to look at, but they don't call me to action like they once did.

Knowing you're hooking up later in the day or weekend makes it tough for me to get excited about pics.

When I was younger though..lol give me a 3day pass to fmconcepts and I wouldn't leave my room for 3days.

Thank god I grew up.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a membership with fmconcepts. It was a great site. Picture quality was ok but the actual pics were some of the best.

I love looking at pics and vids of feet, but just like others it doesn't do it for me like it used to now that I'm married and get the prettiest feet I've ever seen daily.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josh has said that other feet don't do it for him since "meeting" mine.. I think it's just that guys with foot fetishes are very particular, for the most part, and once you find that special pair of feet, nothing compares to them. But I don't mind if he looks at other feet, whether it be online or in person.. obviously it's human nature, plus I know that his favorite will always be mine [Smile]

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm yes, I can understand this. I was QUITE young when I would rely on pictures or videos to fully stimulate my sexual desires. But, as soon as I had the real thing, the epiphany struck me, and I quickly realized the impossibilty of ever going back to anything artificial.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links