Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Night Feet Parties (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Night Feet Parties
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a tough question to answer!!!Will I see you at the footnights party on the 22 in Tampa?
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably not. I'm looking for sessions that are, well, more conclusively satisfying, if you get my drift, than what the Foot Night parties promise.

(OK, no, I have no idea why I feel the need to talk in euphemisms.)

What I'm saying is, if I'm going to attend a party and spend that kind of cash, I'd like the opportunity to get off once or twice. But that's just me ... I know there are some people who simply enjoy the opportunity to play with pretty feet and do nothing more. And that's great, too.

That said, I almost invested in a plane ticket to California two years ago, when Nina Hartley was making a guest appearance at a Foot Night L.A. party. Although I've previously had the opportunity to give her semi-public foot rubs on two occasions about 10-12 years ago, it would have been worth it to spend some private time with a legend.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget Norcalfeet.com has foot parties as well, we are about to do the 2nd one this year next friday. It's probably the most laid back and private one, but it is the only one now serving Sacramento,Lake Tahoe/Reno NV area of Northern California. The San Fransisco footnight party from what I heard is tough to go to because it's always on a Thursday evening.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ndxj03c
Board Regular
Member # 21680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ndxj03c   Author's Homepage   Email ndxj03c   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be in vegas right around the next party. How good are the vegas parties for guys into long toes and smelly feet? I´ve never been to a party and I feel like the smelliness wears off... does a good portion of the girls prepare for this?

--------------------
Jack

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot parties, someone need to have a foot party in Reno, Nevada. This is a good city for that kind of activity.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UtahFootLover
Board Regular
Member # 36340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UtahFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to a foot party in Los Angeles in June (It was the main reason I went to LA since there isn't much in Utah for someone with a foot fetish). I felt like a kid in a candy store! There was a lady I recognized from the Internet and a mix of women looking for extra money, and ones who were curious. I was great since every woman there understand a foot fetish and I felt comfortable walking up and asking for a session when I am an extremely shy guy. The entry fee is usually $65 but they have had recession specials where it has been $45. I'd want to go again! My only complaint is you have to pay and reserve admission before you know the address of the venue which they do for security reasons and to provide a safe environment where nobody knows that you are going to a foot party other than the people hosting the party and other guests. You pay $20 for 10 minutes but it is worth it. I basically tried to get sessions with every women there because they all had nice feet and I got the chance to massage ladies who were gorgeous from head to toe and love having their feet pampered.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Don't forget Norcalfeet.com has foot parties as well, we are about to do the 2nd one this year next friday. It's probably the most laid back and private one, but it is the only one now serving Sacramento,Lake Tahoe/Reno NV area of Northern California. The San Fransisco footnight party from what I heard is tough to go to because it's always on a Thursday evening.

Based on the feet and girls I've seen coming from NorCalFeet, that would be the foot party I'd go to, if I were able to go to one. (As it is, I'm scrimping right now just to be able to do my two weeks' vacation motorcycle ride from FL to visit family in NY and MA! [Confused] )

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not like the girl "love" having their feet massaged, they are doing it for the money and only the money...dont get me wrong, its a good thing but by no means believe that the girls are doing it caue they love having their feet massaged and worshipped...thats not the case, its all about the benjamins, understand that
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links