Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Opinion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Opinion
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
I just wanted to get some opinions on my situation. I live in a city in Texas and I just returned from a 1 year tour of duty in Korea. I love going out and scoping feet. I am a shoeplay fanatic. I become mesmorized by watching women shoe-play and my all time favorite(toe curling). I just lose it when I see a woman with her toes hard curled against the floor or shoes. Well I decided to check out Six Flags and other amusement parks and they have been very happening after a year of cold weather though I did see some stuff in Korea. I have been like a kid in a candy store since I have been back. I feel kinda weird about going out to these places scoping feet though I do enjoy people watching and just enjoying being back in America.I have some cool feet scenes and they never dissapoint. I see cool stuff every weekend. I go just about every Sunday to walk around and scope. I don't record or take photos and I don't bother anyone. I just sit back relax and watch the show with a drink and my ipod. Am I wrong for doing this?
Thanx

Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as you don't take pics or video.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back. I hear that unaccompanied remote tour can suck. I guess it's what you make of it. I'll be headed out there soon most likely. I was hot for orders after I made e5 so quick but they were put on hold so I could get commissioned.
Anyway.............

Don't just scope. Talk to these women. Get to know them. Date them. Hook up with them. Dump the lame ones ;o) and move on.

Nothing wrong with watching. I just don't think it's good for ones self esteem. A guy should know that he can have what he wants and he needs to go out and get it.

Good to have you back bro. Job well done.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey what you're doing is not wrong at all mate!

enjoy those feet, don't bother the girls and don't be creepy out there and you'll do just fine, and saving the pocket pool for home doesn't make things wrong either [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't say it is wrong at all.
Some people stay in and get their fix online, and for some it just doesnt o it and they go out and look at feet in real life.
I myslef am always, and I mean always looking at girls feet.. summer time being my favourite time of the year of course, as they are on show everywhere.
But even lately, this started being not enough for me... so with the prospect of starting my own site now, I go as far as going to parks and fnding cute girls with cute feet and askng them if I may take pictures.
I love it, its fun and you get to meet soo many people and get to see soo many feet in exactly the way you like them.

So, overall I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with you at all. Enjoy it while you are out there and don't be harrasing anybody, and you can't go wrong. [Smile]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx for all the replies and support.Yeah I like to go and see feet in person. I have lunch at the mall on Saturday mornings for that reason. I didn't think I was wrong because I live and let live and don't bother or invade anyones space. Thanx again to my fellow feet lovers.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are more than welcome mate... and also a big welcome to the forums.
You will find heaps of like-minded poeple on here, so don't be shy to posts whatver pops in your head in the relevant threads.
Hope you will have fun on here!

Feetness [Smile]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its just like people watching... only way it would be wrong is if you did things withut consent...But burn all the images you want into your memory and enjoy it, friend.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is nothing wrong with that.

i went through a lengthy phase of this! very addictive. hahaha

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, nothing wrong with that as long as you don't start [Jerkoff] in front of people! [Wink] j/k

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all love people watching to some point. Nothing wrong with what you are doing. I personally love to be "scoped out" by men.

MUAH
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
I just sit back relax and watch the show with a drink and my ipod.

Sounds Familiar. Nothing wrong with that at all.
[Cheers]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sickvik, First of all I would like to thank you for doing your part for our country! Without people like you we would not be able to be who we are or live the life we strive to attain. With that said, [Cool] So your the guy I see at the malls checking me out? Don't worry I'll pass by again [Big Grin] [Tongue]

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links